Mod Confluence Video OSD for Aeon Nox 5.7.2
(2015-08-15, 14:32)pampam Wrote: I have a question about the subtitles. If a click on the button the option dan you see the option left on the top of the screen. How can I fixed it?

Just noticed this issue, any ideas?
Good work! Thnx! I didn't like the osd on Aeon (which is a great skin btw) but i loved the Confluence osd. Unfortunately i have the same issue as pampam and OptimusGREEN.

Please any suggestions how to get it back in place?

Thanx in advance.
Nice, that is what i am looking for to make a great skin better :-)
Is this compatible with the newest Jarvis SILVIO version?

thx
pOpY
(2015-08-19, 23:36)Alanon Wrote: Here's how to get it to work with mr. v widgets version:

1. Unpack the modded .xbt textures file and the skin theme textures. I used the free unpacker tool.
2. Overwrite the existing files with the ones from the mod.
3. Paste everything into xxx/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/media.
4. Remove the textures.xbt file from the media folder. This is important! If you've unpacked everything properly, you don't need the xbt file! Kodi always reads the xbt first, without it it will read the graphics you've extracted.

Note: Depending on the version you downloaded, there is a chance that everything is already unpacked, but that the xbt file is present also. In that case just unpack the modded textures, paste them over, and remove the native xbt file.

The end result in both cases is that you have all the graphics that Silvo mod needs, plus the Confluence files needed for the mod to work!

For me it worked almost perfectly, I have one small error with the subtitles popup menu being out of place (it shows in the far end corner), but I don't know how to fix that.

did you find a solution for the subtitles popup menu?
Why not do what I did & just change the button.pngs within the confuse skin & rename (mod the color with Photoshop or whatever) them to the aeon nox pngs in the textures & create your own video buttons, then you won't get all the errors then.
Can you please share your work, thx

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
WOW this is what I am looking for myself. I'm on a Fire TV with my Kodi. I would like to see this option made in Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO or do this myself. Is this a easy step?Huh
will this work with a setup thats is on a android stick? I have no keyboard and the remote has 6 buttons. Right now I have to back out of the song, then the app, then the home screen before I can access the controls which I find ridiculous. If this did you should get the nobel peace prize.

just to clarify on my version, when I start ANY audio stream there are no visible controls and no way to access them without the above mentioned route. Video, they are accessed by pressing enter/select on the remote.
THIS IS AMAZING I ALWAYS WANTED THISSSSSSSSSSS.

Sent from my SM-N900
Please can anyone of you share a version which works for newest silvo skin die kodi 17 beta2?

Thx

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
Love this mod, but has anyone got it working with Kodi 17
How has this been working for people.?
Does it have a negative impact on other parts of the Kodi program?
Are all the files required just change the OSD display? Or can just one or two of the above do it?
Please make this work for Kodi 17. The default aint bad but I like this one much better.
Someone has got this working on Kodi 17?
Awesome, Can davidovi or someone make it work for Kodi 17? Thanks a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Video OSD for Aeon Nox 5.7.23