• 46(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2019-03-31, 01:08)ryadre Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 17:22)Penbrock Wrote: First of all thanks for al the work you guys/gals do maintaining these addon we all enjoy (for free).
2) I have searched around and can't fine the answer. It there any way in the Digital World to get these channels to be added to my PVR listing so I would have one place to go with a guide and click option of all my live tv?

Try this iptv merge addon, I have just tried it and works great. I Will be adding ustvnow once it's working again to try
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/02/iptv-...n.html?m=1 
Thanks, I'll give it a try once it is up
Hi.  Noob here.  I have the credentials problem with USTVNow Firestick/Kodi set up.  One difference is that I have a paid subscription that I've had for a long time.  Couldn't login to the website.  Couldn't access content on firestick.  USTVNow was good about sending me tech support for the paid account, but was no help for my free account (have one of each).  That being said, I got the website to work.  They sent me new login credentials.  Those did not work on the firestick though.  So based on what I'm reading here, the problem is with the developer/plugin?  And there might be a fix in the works?  Any more info would be helpful thx.  Went from ROKU to KODI/Firestick setup when ROKU bailed on USTVNow.  We used it at work.  It was great.  Has been sketchy on the firestick for awhile.
@Lunatixz 
My IPTV Merge add-on now supports calling other add-ons to retrieve EPG & Playlist data.

The add-on just requires an iptv_merge.py in the root directory of the add-on and that just needs a playlist() and epg() method.

So, you could do this instead of trying to have your own TV Guide (or have both).

The playlist() method would just return something like
xml:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="channelX" tvg-logo="channelX.png",Channel X
plugin://plugin.video.ustv.now/play/channelX

and epg() method just needs to return the normal XML epg data.
(2019-04-02, 00:11)matthuisman Wrote: @Lunatixz 
My IPTV Merge add-on now supports calling other add-ons to retrieve EPG & Playlist data.

The add-on just requires an iptv_merge.py in the root directory of the add-on and that just needs a playlist() and epg() method.

So, you could do this instead of trying to have your own TV Guide (or have both).

xml:

Thanks for the offer however It's a derivative of IPTV simple? which already supports Kodi's VFS... So I don't see the need for the third party script.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2019-04-02, 01:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 00:11)matthuisman Wrote: @Lunatixz 

xml:

Thanks for the offer however It's a derivative of IPTV simple? which already supports Kodi's VFS... So I don't see the need for the third party script.  
Nope. It works with IPTV Simple.
It simply merges multiple playlists / epgs and outputs them to a single file to then be used with IPTV Simple.
So users aren't limited to a single source.

Interesting to hear IPTV can support VFS.
Have you seen / got any examples of a working plugin that uses that to retrieve playlist / epg data?
@Lunatixz
I pay for a ustvnow subscription because of the addon. With it not working the subscription is useless to me. Any idea if and when there will be an update to the addon?
(2019-04-05, 22:34)Wrobins1 Wrote: @Lunatixz
I pay for a ustvnow subscription because of the addon. With it not working the subscription is useless to me. Any idea if and when there will be an update to the addon?

I'm working on it... I hope to have a commit ready soon.
(2019-04-05, 23:36)Lunatixz Wrote:

I'm working on it... I hope to have a commit ready in soon.

Great and thanks for all that you do
(2019-04-05, 23:36)Lunatixz Wrote:

I'm working on it... I hope to have a commit ready soon.  

Thank you for your work !
update coming this weekend, thanks for your patience.
@Lunatixz
Got the update, let’s me log in. Acts like it’s starting to play a channel and quits. Running krypton
(2019-04-12, 15:38)Lunatixz Wrote: update coming this weekend, thanks for your patience.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I love this addon, and once it’s working again I m going to upgrade to the premium version,
So we you fix it all I need to do is update it?
Thanks
(2019-04-13, 01:24)Wrobins1 Wrote: @Lunatixz
Got the update, let’s me log in. Acts like it’s starting to play a channel and quits. Running krypton

How’d you get the update already?
Beta repo
(2019-04-13, 01:44)Wrobins1 Wrote: Beta repo

How do u get that? LOl
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5