• 50(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2019-04-17, 21:46)tanooki2013 Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 21:36)tanooki2013 Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 19:10)Lunatixz Wrote: Nothing in your log stands out, your adaptive inputstream is receiving the HLS feed; however, it fails after that.
This could be a few things, to rule out Kodi you'll have to test Kodi Leia. I'd like to rule out an issue between adaptive inputstream builds.

If it still fails its not on Kodis end and could be: Network, Service, or ISP related.

If it works, please send me a log so I can review and address whatever Krypton issue may exist, Thanks.  

Hi Mr. Lunatixz,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I really appreciate your help on this. You are helping me in more ways than one.  The sooner I can get this working, the less I have to worry about a nagging wife pressuring me to trash my media PC and go all in on an expensive directTV setup.  Arrrgghh Lol

Going by your suggestions I decided to try your addon on my Fujitsu tablet PC with Ubuntu with Kodi 18.1 Leia.   Originally this device kept giving me the error stating The addon inputstream.adaptive is not installed anytime I try to play any channels in the list.  It turns out that there is a simple solution to resolve that error on Ubuntu. This took me many hours of searching on Google to find the answer to this madness.
Anyone who has an Ubuntu/Debian based Linux distribution and decides to install Kodi, Keep in mind that first you need to use the official Kodi PPA, and after installing Kodi you will need to go to your package manager and also install the kodi-inputstream-adaptive in addition.

Once I did that your USTVNow addon is working properly on my Linux based Fujitsu Tablet PC perfectly and flawlessly.  As requested I will send you a fully detailed log of it working on this device. My log file is located at https://paste.kodi.tv/pihomuwina

As for my Windows PC with Win 8.1 and Kodi 17.6 Krypton, I am still having the same exact issue as mentioned when I first reached out to you.  I even tried the new version 4.16 with the same results. I am only able to view the CNBC channel fine, no other channels play. If you like I can get you the logs for that device once I get home.

Thanks again for your help with this Mr. Lunatixz.  If you can help me get this working I will definitely buy you a beer for sure.  
Oh, I forgot to mention 1 critical part of the diagnosis.  I dropped down to Kodi 17.6 Krypton on my Fujitsu Tablet PC just out of curiosity and it turns out that USTVNow also fails to load other channels except for CNBC.  I didn't get the logs for that setup as I had other pressing duties that required my attention. When I get a chance I will send you the logs for this temp setup. 
So every stream works for you except for CNBC?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Oh, I didn't realize to do that. I just tried and noticed that the app is working with your update! Thanks so much for your work and help!
(2019-04-17, 00:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 00:20)Tgriffin20 Wrote: Trying again. I checked it this time it worked. Log

https://paste.kodi.tv/voguniketu

quote="Lunatixz" pid='2846575' dateline='1555452003']
(2019-04-16, 23:45)Tgriffin20 Wrote: I've uploaded my log.
log

Log didn't come through, please check your link... THX  

Thanks, log is a little incomplete, you need to remember to enable debugging in USTVnows settings.

Are you a premium subscriber? FYI free accounts are limited to 5 channels. Tonights update takes care of some of the confusion.
I apologize, you have been extremely helpful, thanks
(2019-04-18, 00:12)Tgriffin20 Wrote: Oh, I didn't realize to do that. I just tried and noticed that the app is working with your update! Thanks so much for your work and help!
(2019-04-17, 00:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 00:20)Tgriffin20 Wrote: Trying again. I checked it this time it worked. Log

https://paste.kodi.tv/voguniketu

quote="Lunatixz" pid='2846575' dateline='1555452003']

Log didn't come through, please check your link... THX  

Thanks, log is a little incomplete, you need to remember to enable debugging in USTVnows settings.

Are you a premium subscriber? FYI free accounts are limited to 5 channels. Tonights update takes care of some of the confusion.
(2019-04-17, 23:48)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 21:46)tanooki2013 Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 21:36)tanooki2013 Wrote: Hi Mr. Lunatixz,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I really appreciate your help on this. You are helping me in more ways than one.  The sooner I can get this working, the less I have to worry about a nagging wife pressuring me to trash my media PC and go all in on an expensive directTV setup.  Arrrgghh Lol

Going by your suggestions I decided to try your addon on my Fujitsu tablet PC with Ubuntu with Kodi 18.1 Leia.   Originally this device kept giving me the error stating The addon inputstream.adaptive is not installed anytime I try to play any channels in the list.  It turns out that there is a simple solution to resolve that error on Ubuntu. This took me many hours of searching on Google to find the answer to this madness.
Anyone who has an Ubuntu/Debian based Linux distribution and decides to install Kodi, Keep in mind that first you need to use the official Kodi PPA, and after installing Kodi you will need to go to your package manager and also install the kodi-inputstream-adaptive in addition.

Once I did that your USTVNow addon is working properly on my Linux based Fujitsu Tablet PC perfectly and flawlessly.  As requested I will send you a fully detailed log of it working on this device. My log file is located at https://paste.kodi.tv/pihomuwina

As for my Windows PC with Win 8.1 and Kodi 17.6 Krypton, I am still having the same exact issue as mentioned when I first reached out to you.  I even tried the new version 4.16 with the same results. I am only able to view the CNBC channel fine, no other channels play. If you like I can get you the logs for that device once I get home.

Thanks again for your help with this Mr. Lunatixz.  If you can help me get this working I will definitely buy you a beer for sure.  
Oh, I forgot to mention 1 critical part of the diagnosis.  I dropped down to Kodi 17.6 Krypton on my Fujitsu Tablet PC just out of curiosity and it turns out that USTVNow also fails to load other channels except for CNBC.  I didn't get the logs for that setup as I had other pressing duties that required my attention. When I get a chance I will send you the logs for this temp setup.  
So every stream works for you except for CNBC? 
Actually its the opposite. No other stream works except CNBC.  Strange right?
(2019-04-16, 19:41)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 19:32)Freonpsandoz Wrote: Please direct me to the lists of banned groups and sources. Thanks.

I'm sure your Google search machine hasn't broken down yet.
We're not here to hand people's hands with that. 

Not sure what "hand people's hands" means, but Google doesn't find any lists of banned Kodi groups or sources.
(2019-04-18, 11:10)Freonpsandoz Wrote: Not sure what "hand people's hands" means

Nobody is perfect. Typing "holding people's hands" was my intention. Sometimes the mind works faster than the fingers.

(2019-04-18, 11:10)Freonpsandoz Wrote: Google doesn't find any lists of banned Kodi groups or sources.

It should be no surprise to you that, as per forum rules (wiki), pointing out where to find banned Kodi sources is not in our mission statement. You'll have to be smarter with Google.
The plugin has been working for me again since yesterday. Makes me wonder if it's possible related to updates or work the USTVNOW people are doing with their site, because I didn't change anything on my end. 
I do have a question about the most recent update that was to be done a couple nights ago. Was that an update I needed to install as I haven't seen any new updates being listed for it. I am getting new updates for other Kodi plugins, so I just wanted to double check to see if I was missing an update with the USTVNOW plugin or if the update you did does not require me to actually have to install it. Thank you.
(2019-04-19, 08:43)dpapo Wrote: The plugin has been working for me again since yesterday. Makes me wonder if it's possible related to updates or work the USTVNOW people are doing with their site, because I didn't change anything on my end. 
I do have a question about the most recent update that was to be done a couple nights ago. Was that an update I needed to install as I haven't seen any new updates being listed for it. I am getting new updates for other Kodi plugins, so I just wanted to double check to see if I was missing an update with the USTVNOW plugin or if the update you did does not require me to actually have to install it. Thank you.
I released one update since the initial update on 4/12. It's currently only available through my beta repository.
Okay. Is there a way I can install your beta repository from the Kodi that I use from my Amazon Firestick. Thanks. 
(2019-04-19, 14:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-19, 08:43)dpapo Wrote: The plugin has been working for me again since yesterday. Makes me wonder if it's possible related to updates or work the USTVNOW people are doing with their site, because I didn't change anything on my end. 
I released one update since the initial update on 4/12. It's currently only available through my beta repository. 
I have tried reinstalling kodi 17.6 and ustvnow. Updated adaptive stream, updated and changed password on ustvnow. Addon Dosent work when I select any tv channel, like abc, it acts like it's connecting but returns to the channel selection page. Please help this has been down a long time. See https://paste.kodi.tv/jivixuneme
@ultrasquare - whilst your log doesn't have debug logging enabled, it does still show you have one banned addon (wiki) repo installed (kodil). Whilst that is in place your device is not eligible for support here. Please see the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to and accepted when you signed up here for more details.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-20, 18:14)DarrenHill Wrote: @ultrasquare - whilst your log doesn't have debug logging enabled, it does still show you have one banned addon (wiki) repo installed (kodil). Whilst that is in place your device is not eligible for support here. Please see the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to and accepted when you signed up here for more details.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Sorry I was looking to install inputstream adptive, I removed the offensive repo. I turned on debug and reposted hhtps://paste.kodi.tv/pupomibiho
[quote/]
Sorry I was looking to install inputstream adptive, I removed the offensive repo. I turned on debug and reposted hhtps://paste.kodi.tv/pupomibiho
[/quote]

Mistyped paste url.
https://paste.kodi.tv/pupomibiho
(2019-04-20, 18:00)ultrasquare Wrote: I have tried reinstalling kodi 17.6 and ustvnow. Updated adaptive stream, updated and changed password on ustvnow. Addon Dosent work when I select any tv channel, like abc, it acts like it's connecting but returns to the channel selection page. Please help this has been down a long time. See https://paste.kodi.tv/jivixuneme
I too am getting identical response now with the basic channels. The program sometimes greets me with a "welcome back" message and reminds me to upgrade  if I try to open a premium channel ~ so it is recognising me......but exactly as above, I am running Kodi 17.6 also.
I'm seeing inconsistent behavior using input stream on Android devices. I'll look to correct the issue. In the interim; I'll push a temporary fix to my beta repository.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5