• 51(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2019-04-20, 19:34)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm seeing inconsistent behavior using input stream on Android devices. I'll look to correct the issue. In the interim; I'll push a temporary fix to my beta repository.

I'm running android 8.x if that may make a difference. Thank you so much.
(2019-04-18, 11:42)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-04-18, 11:10)Freonpsandoz Wrote: Not sure what "hand people's hands" means

Nobody is perfect. Typing "holding people's hands" was my intention. Sometimes the mind works faster than the fingers.
(2019-04-18, 11:10)Freonpsandoz Wrote: Google doesn't find any lists of banned Kodi groups or sources.

It should be no surprise to you that, as per forum rules (wiki), pointing out where to find banned Kodi sources is not in our mission statement. You'll have to be smarter with Google. 

I'm not asking where to find anything. I'm just requesting that, if you are going to accuse people of rule violations and refuse to help them because they use certain words, names or acronyms, please give us a comprehensive list of those items. Thanks.
(2019-04-21, 03:41)Freonpsandoz Wrote: I'm just requesting that, if you are going to accuse people of rule violations and refuse to help them because they use certain words, names or acronyms, please give us a comprehensive list of those items. Thanks.

There is a list of banned add-ons (wiki) on a public wiki page, but it is by no means a complete or definitive list.
Team Kodi has a zero-tolerance stance against repositories and addons that facilitate video piracy, as per our forum rules (wiki).
(2019-04-20, 19:34)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm seeing inconsistent behavior using input stream on Android devices. I'll look to correct the issue. In the interim; I'll push a temporary fix to my beta repository.

Thank you your v2019.4.20 fixed this issue. Your the man!
Thank you to all involved for your hard work in fixing the live video feeds for USTVNow. I look forward to and hope for more updates and features to come.
(2019-04-21, 15:53)ultrasquare Wrote:

Thank you your v2019.4.20 fixed this issue. Your the man! 
Thank you from me too. All working now with today's update. Cheers!
Hello, 
Is there anyone who uses an Amazon Firestick that can explain to me how to add Lunatixz Beta  repository so I can get the his latest updates.
(2019-04-22, 09:53)dpapo Wrote: Hello, 
Is there anyone who uses an Amazon Firestick that can explain to me how to add Lunatixz Beta  repository so I can get the his latest updates.
(2019-04-22, 21:33)DooYa1 Wrote: Hello, 
Click on Luatixz signature under his name.
@Lunatixz
Ustvnow changed their subscription and I had to resign up and choose a new plan. Anyway, I’m not seeing all the channels in the addon but they are available and work on the website. Tried official and beta release.
(2019-04-30, 16:40)Wrobins1 Wrote: @Lunatixz
Ustvnow changed their subscription and I had to resign up and choose a new plan. Anyway, I’m not seeing all the channels in the addon but they are available and work on the website. Tried official and beta release.

I’m missing 1 out of the 25. The most important MAV tv

Download Beta copy, Kodi repo pending updated... Open USTVnow settings, select 'Default', click 'Ok'; reopen settings, reenter credentials.

If you still don't see channels, post a log... however this assumes you are a paid user. Free users do not receive all channels.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2019-04-30, 17:07)Lunatixz Wrote:

Download Beta copy, Kodi repo pending updated... Open USTVnow settings, select 'Default', click 'Ok'; reopen settings, reenter credentials.

If you still don't see channels, post a log... however this assumes you are a paid user. Free users do not receive all channels.

I am a paid user. It is only one channel not showing up. Mav tv. If I install the beta, channels take a long time or may not load at all. They load fine with 4.12. I’m using a nvidia shield and 18.2 Leia
(2019-04-30, 22:30)Wrobins1 Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 17:07)Lunatixz Wrote:

I am a paid user. It is only one channel not showing up. Mav tv. If I install the beta, channels take a long time or may not load at all. They load fine with 4.12. I’m using a nvidia shield and 18.2 Leia 

Log from v.2019.04.20 please remember to enable debugging in both Kodi and the USTVnow settings.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5