• 55(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2020-02-09, 10:22)frankkystar Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 08:46)frankkystar Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 05:35)VladLb Wrote: USTVNOW stopped working for me in Kodi 18.4 this morning. I re-install it a couple of times from the Kodi repository but nothing helps.
I can log in to USTVNOW web site and watch it but not from the Kodi. 
here is my kodi.log.
https://paste.kodi.tv/fefiziwufo.kodi

It seems I'm getting the same "IndexError: list index out of range" issue.
https://paste.kodi.tv/safubujide  
Installing the add-on from the Beta Repo fixed my issue!

Do you know how I can install your repository on Amazon Fire Stick? There is no USB drive 
New to forum. Running Leia 18.5 with only USTVNOW installed - no other addons of any kind.  Worked fine for several months, then suddenly get “USTVNOW error”.  Have this installed on three separate Firesticks and now have problem on all three. Tried reinstalling both Kodi and USTVNOW, but no change. Using USTVNOW addon from Kodi repository as instructed.

HELP - thanks.
(2020-02-12, 19:22)tosaman Wrote: Using USTVNOW addon from Kodi repository as instructed.
Working fine for me.  Use the addon from Lunatiz Beta Repo link at the bottom of his posts (USTV Now version 2019.04.20).    The Kodi repo is 2019.04.12, if I have that correct.
Is anyone else getting the error "Upgrade to a paid plan to view this channel"  I went to the website and the free channel option still seemed to be available
(2020-02-26, 05:02)barney63 Wrote: Is anyone else getting the error "Upgrade to a paid plan to view this channel"  I went to the website and the free channel option still seemed to be available

Yes I'm having this same issue. Just started this morning.
I believe USTVnow is changing its trial services. If you have a paid subscription and encounter a problem please post a log; THX.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-02-26, 18:50)Lunatixz Wrote: I believe USTVnow is changing its trial services. If you have a paid subscription and encounter a problem please post a log; THX.

My response from USTVnow support:

Hello Larry,

Thank you for choosing USTVNow. To continue to access the free plan, you must select the same package on the plan page and enter payment information.

Don't worry! No payment will be taken but, a valid credit card or PayPal account is needed to sign up for the Free Plan. 

https://www.ustvnow.com/package

Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.
(2020-02-26, 20:04)Larbfit Wrote: My response from USTVnow support:

Thank you for choosing USTVNow. To continue to access the free plan, you must select the same package on the plan page and enter payment information.

Don't worry! No payment will be taken but, a valid credit card or PayPal account is needed to sign up for the Free Plan. 

Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.
Well that let's me out.  There's no way I will be giving them a credit card number and personal info for a free account, I don't know who would.

Anyway, my thanks to Lunatixz for his work on the addon.  It was good for me while it lasted.  Probably still worthwhile for those willing to pay for this service.
Deleted.
Please keep posts relevant to the plug-in. If you have issues with the service, take it up with them. THX
(2020-03-09, 17:10)Lunatixz Wrote: Please keep posts relevant to the plug-in. If you have issues will the service, take it up with them. THX

Well according to USTVNOW it's not their problem!
The plug-in allows me to log in, recognizes the account but then will not play any channel. It spins, buffers and then marks itself as played.
I've uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled, updated etc. Might be coincidental but I first noticed the problem after the inputstreamadapitve helper updated.

Do like your plugin. Much better picture quality than browser.
(2020-03-13, 22:28)warchild13 Wrote:
(2020-03-09, 17:10)Lunatixz Wrote: Please keep posts relevant to the plug-in. If you have issues will the service, take it up with them. THX

The plug-in allows me to log in, recognizes the account but then will not play any channel. It spins, buffers and then marks itself as played.
I've uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled, updated etc. Might be coincidental but I first noticed the problem after the inputstreamadapitve helper updated.

Log?
(2020-03-13, 22:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-03-13, 22:28)warchild13 Wrote:

Log? 
I can't seem to find any log/ I've got it enabled. I might be looking in the wrong place, but I don't think so. I suspect that it might not think there's an error as it acts like its played through. I've checked every file in .kodi with no joy. I am running the 4.20 version from the 1.0.6 repository. I'll keep looking but a location would help. Thanks.
(2020-03-14, 00:02)warchild13 Wrote:
(2020-03-13, 22:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-03-13, 22:28)warchild13 Wrote: Well according to USTVNOW it's not their problem!

Log?  
I can't seem to find any log/ I've got it enabled. I might be looking in the wrong place, but I don't think so. I suspect that it might not think there's an error as it acts like its played through. I've checked every file in .kodi with no joy. I am running the 4.20 version from the 1.0.6 repository. I'll keep looking but a location would help. Thanks. 
This is the crash log and I see some mention of the plugin, but I don't think it's showing the problem I'm seeing now.
https://paste.kodi.tv/wupajekuhe.kodi
(2020-03-13, 22:28)warchild13 Wrote: Well according to USTVNOW it's not their problem!
What's not their problem?  Do you have a free account or is it a paid account?
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5