kodi not starting
I refer to this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223367

I am desperate for a fix for this, as starting from scratch reloading kodi on to it is driving me up the wall over and over again. I am unable to private msg the David guy on there(possibly as I'm a new member) so I'm unable to get the answer from him.

Please help, I don't have much hair left...
If you're starting from scratch then you probably don't have the issue they are talking about. Also, I would not trust his solution even in the case of that thread.
You're not catching what I'm saying. I have the same issue as these guys... I will reload kodi onto the box, and after maybe a few hours or a few days the 'data' will fill back up to over 5gb, no clearing cache or have zero cache active fixes the issue, and at some stage I'm forced to wipe it and start again.

why would you say you don't trust that answer? Is it leaving me open to vulnerabilities or is there something else I'm missing?

Either way I want a solid fix to this as it's doing my head in having to wipe and start over.
Do not enable "zero cache". That tells Kodi to use your internal storage for the video buffer, and on low memory devices like yours it will fill up. It is not a setting that doesn't use cache. It's doing the opposite of what you think it is doing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi not starting0