Play smart playlist when clicked
Hello,

I'm still using XBMC 13, quite haapy with it. I have a few music videos (mp4 files) in a directory (C:\MYMUSIC).I've all updated the library.
I want to make my own music channel that will play these videos in a random order. For this I have created a smart playlist, and enabled this rule path is C:\MYMUSIC
Also i've ticked the RANDOM option. I have called this playlist MYLIST, and added it to Fav. Now when I go to Fav, click on MYLIST, I can see all my video files there, in random order, BUT I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE SO THAT THE PLAYLIST WILL START PLAYING.

Is there a way to start this playlist when I CLICK ON IT (FAV- MYLIST), not when I click on a file from the playlist?
Also, can we play a smart playlist on startup? How? I've tried enabling autoplay from Skins, but nothing happens.

Thank you.
Not from how you are accessing it. Smart playlists in Kodi are really just folders, so the closest you can get to playing it from the playlist would be to select the playlist and press "play" instead of select. Other than that, you have to just start one of the videos in the virtual folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play smart playlist when clicked0