Win Kodi 15 hangs when accessing to file manager
Hi Everyone

i have this strange problem with my system running Kodi 15 on windows 7 64 bit.
whenever i'm trying to lunch File Manager the system freeze for 30-60 second and than continue
when I choose another option in the inside menus like add Source or something it hangs again for another 30-60 seconds.
I've tried everything including installing a system from scratch with no addons or scripts and i still having this issue.
iv'e just reproduced the issue in DEBUG mode(only entering file manager screen and than exit from it) and uploaded the logs here:

http://pastebin.com/Tg5fi1ct

appreciate any help on this.

thanks
Hi, I have a similar problem when unpacking a zip file from file manager.
Probably because you have "<curlclienttimeout>45</curlclienttimeout>" in the advancedsettings.xml file. It's probably trying to access a URL that isn't valid, so it waits 45 seconds for it to time out.
(2015-08-04, 11:13)Ned Scott Wrote: Probably because you have "<curlclienttimeout>45</curlclienttimeout>" in the advancedsettings.xml file. It's probably trying to access a URL that isn't valid, so it waits 45 seconds for it to time out.

thanks for your replay Ned I've noticed that also so i tried to set it to 5 second but still no joy...
(2015-08-04, 10:54)NickHousley Wrote: Hi, I have a similar problem when unpacking a zip file from file manager.

same here it also happening when i'm trying to do it too...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15 hangs when accessing to file manager1