• 17(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)
Thanks! That solved it! (By the way - I am of dutch descent and visted the Netherlands two years ago - absolutely loved it!)
Thanks again! Keep up the good work!
(2015-10-27, 18:08)mystic84 Wrote: No all the other skins have it except titan all it shows is the play,mange and YouTube trailer

OK, I looked into this... As far as I know there's no way to get the refresh or artwork downloader buttons to appear on the extendedinfo dialogs.
You have to use the regular info dialog if you want those buttons: skin settings --> media library views --> use extended video info dialog --> disable

BTW: extendedinfo provides the "manage" button which includes actions for artwork downloader
Is there a way to bring up the play menu (stop, play, fast forward, rewind, previous chapter, next chapter) while watching a movie using the titan skin on a amazon fire stick?
(2015-10-30, 18:07)fredboekee Wrote: Is there a way to bring up the play menu (stop, play, fast forward, rewind, previous chapter, next chapter) while watching a movie using the titan skin on a amazon fire stick?

Press the OK button...
Exif-Information in the pictures section is not shown, no matter which picture is selected. If I change to the confluence-Skin, all Information is shown correctly. I am using Titan Skin Helix 3.4.13, but actually the problem exists for some versions before.

(2015-11-06, 01:02)malvinas2 Wrote: Exif-Information in the pictures section is not shown, no matter which picture is selected. If I change to the confluence-Skin, all Information is shown correctly. I am using Titan Skin Helix 3.4.13, but actually the problem exists for some versions before.

Oops, you've found a dialog that I forgot to skin ;-)
I will do so before the next stable release.
Hi marcel, I'm having problems with my in progress widget updating. I believe it is because I'm still on helix. This started two updates ago from the skin helper service I believe. Is there any way I can get the older version of it. That way I can just stay where I was without the need to update the helper scripts anymore?
(2015-11-11, 17:58)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hi marcel, I'm having problems with my in progress widget updating. I believe it is because I'm still on helix. This started two updates ago from the skin helper service I believe. Is there any way I can get the older version of it. That way I can just stay where I was without the need to update the helper scripts anymore?

No, that will be terrible plan because that will stop working once the skin is updated. Are you using the stable (3.4.1) version of the skin or the pre-release 3.4.16 ?

The issue you're describibing is fixed yesterday in the beta skin+helper.
I will push the new stable version tonight or tomorrow so you'll have a working setup again.
I'm using 3.4.16 and it has been working flawlessly up until now. I saw that you mentioned that it had been fixed in the other forum thread but the problem still persists for me. When I mark an episode as watched the episode number stays the same on the in progress widget.

Ok I will hang on for the new stable version which hopefully will fix this issue I am having.

Thanks again marcel
(2015-11-11, 18:22)Skribbler1 Wrote: I'm using 3.4.16 and it has been working flawlessly up until now. I saw that you mentioned that it had been fixed in the other forum thread but the problem still persists for me. When I mark an episode as watched the episode number stays the same on the in progress widget.

Ok I will hang on for the new stable version which hopefully will fix this issue I am having.

Thanks again marcel

What widget are you using? In progress episodes or next episodes?
I rename most of the widgets so it makes things easier for the family so I'm not sure but I think I was using next up widget.when the issue started I used another next up widget and an in progress tv shows widget and had them all in a row to see which was causing a problem. The in progress widget didn't even load up, and the next up widget was still not updating.
(2015-11-11, 20:15)Skribbler1 Wrote: I rename most of the widgets so it makes things easier for the family so I'm not sure but I think I was using next up widget.when the issue started I used another next up widget and an in progress tv shows widget and had them all in a row to see which was causing a problem. The in progress widget didn't even load up, and the next up widget was still not updating.

Please try to reassign the widget through skin settings. The in progress widget is just a smart playlist and the next episodes one is provided by skin shortcuts. There were indeed some issues with next episodes but these are fixed in latest version of skin helper.
Just tried with no luck. In progress widget displays a different set of TV shows than what next episode widget does. But next episode is more accurate in listing the order of what I am watching. However neither of them update after marking an episode as watched
(2015-11-11, 22:12)Skribbler1 Wrote: Just tried with no luck. In progress widget displays a different set of TV shows than what next episode widget does. But next episode is more accurate in listing the order of what I am watching. However neither of them update after marking an episode as watched

Hmmm... That's not good :-)
Would it be possible for you to create a skin backup and send that to me ? That way I can test with your exact settings to see if I can reproduce.

EDIT: Oh and almost forgot: A Kodi log would also be great
This is what happens when I try to create a skin backup

http://postimg.org/image/q4zzv02zn/
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)1