v15 Kodi On pc Problems after installing wookie addon & kodi devices content
I have installed kodi on my pc once it installed i opened it up and downloaded wookie into it like i normaly do useing the add sourse button

I add wookie useing the metalkettle server

when i added wookie i then downloaded the kodi devices content and then when it finished installing the content and told me to unplug the device i do what i normaly do and that is tell windows to shut down once i had opened kodi back up after turning my pc back on all the content from the kodi devices option in wookie was installed and showed

I then wanted to go and edit the skin settings so i went to change my skin like i normaly do to
Confluence customizable mod

once changed to that all the content still showed then like normal i go to edit the home screen takeing away the sport content and adding somethink else in its place

When i normaly go to do that the on screen keyboard comes up fine so i can rename the titles but this time when the keyboard opens up there is no letters in the box and i have'nt done anythink diferant to last time

so i downloaded a diferant skin useing add skin's in kodi and when i added that the keyboard was fine the only problem is if i use that i have to then setup the kodi screen from the start myself where useing the Confluence customizable mod its all done for me

I have even tryed installing the keyboard fix option in the wookie addon but that did'nt fix a thing so if anyone else can think of a way for me to fix this or has had the same problem as me then please get in contact with me thank you from Neil
Sound like a skin problem and also I think I wookie is a banded addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi On pc Problems after installing wookie addon & kodi devices content0