• 299(current)
Release skin helper service
(2022-03-22, 01:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: Hi @Angelinas - just a heads up ......................

Believe me, I would love to use this rotten tomatoes data but it simply is not available freely.
Tnx for Heads up..I will remove part from rt from addon.
But what about free api....what is status ?
https://api.flixster.com/

Please delete mine  post about rt update..

@jurialmunkey
I have script set for api https://www.tunefind.com/ to find Movie Soundtrack
What is status for this api, can I use this free api ?
Names of song and url streaml are from itunes.apple.com...is this forbiden too ?
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi, I'm using Skin.Helper.Widgets 'nextaired' and 'unaired' as content in a list, however they are missing at least 2 upcoming episodes (9-1-1: Lone Star & Survivor) - both of which are airing. 
9-1-1: Lone Star was showing in a previous version, (1.0.42) but have updated today to (1.0.45) and is now not showing.
Survivor wasn't showing in either version.
Also the widget is showing an episode of a show (SVU) that shows the airdate as 3 days ago (which leads me to believe it may be a scraper issue).
I'm not sure if this is a Skin Helper issue or Metadatautils and would appreciate help on first/best place to look.
Cheers.
With tmdb scraper....mine 9-1-1: Lone Star was missing in nextAiredTVShows.
I rescrape with tvdb (new), and tvshow apear in list with ok resultats "Airdate 28.3.2022"
try to change craper.....
*New version shs

removed rt rating
add tunefind preview (song 30 sec)

work in dialogvideoinfo

Code:
<onload condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.name.1.soundtrack))">PlayMedia($INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.track.0.soundtrack)],1)</onload>

new property

Code:
name.%s.soundtrack
track.%s.soundtrack
image.%s.soundtrack
I have tested with Titan_Mod works partly with Movies, with TV Shows I had no success yet.
But it is a good idea of you.
It is expandable.
A combination of different scripts would be good.

Have you ever tested this for TV Shows:

Works well in conjunction with the Jellyfin Plugin "Theme Songs" and "script.tvmelodies" by Kodi on Titan_Mod.

Here are the links to the scripts:
 https://github.com/smitchell6879/script.tvmelodies   (change python dependency)
 https://github.com/danieladov/jellyfin-p...themesongs
Thanks Angelinas
(2022-03-27, 14:27)Angelinas Wrote: With tmdb scraper....mine 9-1-1: Lone Star was missing in nextAiredTVShows.
I rescrape with tvdb (new), and tvshow apear in list with ok resultats "Airdate 28.3.2022"
try to change craper.....

It helped, but in a different sort of way! Rescraping with tvdb(new) lost some of my watched status for shows which then showed up in the nextaired/unaired widget.
When I have gone and corrected the 'watched' marker and rebooted Kodi, those shows haven't shown in the widget.
I have unchecked 'use only in progress shows...', however this hasn't changed anything.

Is there a way to have a widget populate with watched shows also included?

I used to use TV Show Next Aired with a modified HomeScreen to show upcoming episodes but with that script no longer working, I was hoping that Skin Helper Widgets would work as a replacement.

Cheers,
You have in setting s for shw button for nextup_Inprogres (Only use in-progress shows in next episodes widget) ...try to change to false .
I think that will help you with quesion "Is there a way to have a widget populate with watched shows also included?"
default for that button is "true".
I already have the option for in progress shows unchecked (marked as false) and that doesn't change it.

Any other ideas?
Found line for hiding "watch" tvshow in "nextAired" episode widget
try new version from github
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip

Version 1.0.45
* change settings.xml
* change filters for nextaired (include watched tvshow)

@Fuchs2468 
Fixed tunes, better search for tvshows....
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...2ebe490efa

I use android (with limited space) I can't waste space on theme.m3u in media folder Smile
This part just use stream address and play with player....no need to donload.

Couldn't you just use a playlist to get the watched shows in the skin? or is this another issue I just read it wrong

</smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>Watch It Again TV</name>
<match>all</match>

<rule field="playcount" operator="greaterthan">
<value>0</value>
</rule>
<order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
<limit>200</limit>
</smartplaylist>
Titan Bingie Mod
That widget came from tvdb...not from library.This changed is for next aired tv show..
oh ok.
Titan Bingie Mod
That was awesome cheers Angelinas
(2022-03-28, 19:44)Angelinas Wrote: Found line for hiding "watch" tvshow in "nextAired" episode widget
try new version from github
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip

Version 1.0.45
* change settings.xml
* change filters for nextaired (include watched tvshow)
The update appears to work perfect. I have also adjusted on mine the filters for the UnAired portion much the same - I'm not sure if you should include that change in the Repo.

My next issue is that TVDB (& TMDB) seem to show the airdate based on the country timezone that it is airing. Unfortunately for me, most shows are in the US while I am in NZ meaning often a full days difference. Is there a way to collect the airdate and show based on the date in the relevant country/timezone. 
e.g The next airing of Survivor is 30th March, however for me that is actually 31st March so I want the date to correspond.
Hopefully this makes sense and even better is if you can help to figure a way to implement this.
(2022-03-29, 10:41)Enzpol Wrote: The update appears to work perfect. I have also adjusted on mine the filters for the UnAired portion much the same - I'm not sure if you should include that change in the Repo.
ok i will add for UnAired too..... tnx
(2022-03-29, 10:41)Enzpol Wrote: My next issue is that TVDB (& TMDB) seem to show the airdate based on the country timezone that it is airing. Unfortunately for me, most shows are in the US while I am in NZ meaning often a full days difference. Is there a way to collect the airdate and show based on the date in the relevant country/timezone. 
e.g The next airing of Survivor is 30th March, however for me that is actually 31st March so I want the date to correspond.
Hopefully this makes sense and even better is if you can help to figure a way to implement this.
This is hard to solve, isue was mention on github
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...issues/107

Need to add arrow to "Convert date and time to your local timezone" ..... we will see in future, module.arrow have some isue in Kodi19.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
New add for skiner:
I strip property for studio and country.
Now info have more then one value for this kind. Skiner can't use to show image from media/flags or resource.images.
With newest property icon will be visible on old way.

Country
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.country.0) name of first country if country have multiple values

Studio now have all from tmdb list (for library you can use studiologo, for addon this part was missing)
 Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.name.#.studio) (label for studio)
 Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.logo.#.studio) (full path from tmdb for b&w logo)
 Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.country.#.studio) (country for studio)
No doubt some awesome scripters/skinners have been working on it as it does seem to be an issue. From my basic look at it, I assume module.arrow is trying to be similar to dateutil (which I can see are some scripts in 6.0.15 version of TVShowNextAired)?
Is it a Python3 thing that is the main issue?

I'm wondering if there is a hack that I could implement on my version to add a certain number of hours (20 hours) to the date when it is being input. It will possibly throw out some shows for me but would likely fix at least 90% of my shows.

I have some skinning experience, but no python experience hence being able to view the scripts with some basic idea but not sure how to edit the scripts myself.
As such any thoughts ideas on this possible hack would be appreciated.
  • 299(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18