• 305(current)
Release skin helper service
Thank you, I will test it.
Code:
from traceback import format_exc
Hi.
I've installed the new versions of SHS and SHSW. Under Windows it seems to work, that's why I've tried it on Android (no shield, an older S905x2 Box) too. But on Android it still crashes every time Kodi starts, nearly exact as the older version. The only difference is, now it lasts around 45-60 seconds before the crash. With the older version it was less than 2 seconds.  So you can find the time to deactivate SHS before it crashes, if you're quick enough. But SHS is definitely still not usable for sure, at least on Android.
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, Claus

https://modellbahnblog.de/buddy-tools/
I am probably one of very few that does not have crashes of Kodi 20.0 Nexus. I did have some but after installing all 1.20.0 versions Kodi runs fine for 2 days now. I am using 2 (two) Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 version with Nexus. SHS, SHW and Metadatautils are enabled. I played Music for more than an hour, watched videos (mkv files) located on my Openmediavault 6 NAS and streamed from internet and no crashes.

Edit
Forgot to mention that I have 1 (one) Firestick 4K Max running Nexus installed on OTG attached  USB and no crashes there either.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
Hello @Angelinas .

I am currently trying to get 2 log files with the same error. Once with "from traceback import format_exc" and once without.
I am waiting for a PVR programme where this problem occurs. Tonight I will probably not be lucky enough to reproduce this error in the log.  

But I have discovered another flaw.
Perhaps it has something to do with the other errors.
Code:
2023-02-03 00:52:36.529 T:16224 warning <general>: script.module.metadatautils --> Exception details: Type: ValueError Value: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '' Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\TEST-KODI20\portable_data\addons\script.module.infotagger\resources\modules\infotagger\listitem.py", line 137, in set_info
                                                       func(v)
                                                   TypeError: an integer is required (got type str)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\TEST-KODI20\portable_data\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\kodidb.py", line 449, in create_listitem
                                                       info_tag.set_info(infolabels)
                                                     File "C:\TEST-KODI20\portable_data\addons\script.module.infotagger\resources\modules\infotagger\listitem.py", line 158, in set_info
                                                       func(_tag_attr['convert'](v))  # Attempt to force conversion to correct type
                                                   ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

2023-02-03 00:52:36.529 T:16224   error <general>: script.module.metadatautils --> Exception in helpers.kodidb ! --> invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Here is my log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/owiqujosim.kodi
(2023-02-03, 02:19)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Here is my log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/owiqujosim.kodi
Tnx for log.....now lets fix widget Smile
unaired
nextaired
airingtoday

in script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\kodidb.py
remove line with year (line 372)

Code:
"year": item.get("year"),
resultat for 'year' are '' , and in metadatautils error
ValueError Value: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas 

I didn't find a better thread to ask this:

script.module.metadatautils tries to look for extrafanart at the file path and directories above it.
Is it possible to stop it from doing this? Looking for art "on disk"..? Fetching art from providers and saving it to database is all I need. I want to get rid of all the (failing) connection attempts to my remote source.

Edit: I tried a stupid patch to extrafanarts.py to always return an empty list and so far it seems to solve the issue for me.

Edit2: My problem is that I'm using PKC (plexKodiConnect) and it uses path substitution to set corrects paths for library items. However apparently metadata and artwork plugin can't get the correct credentials for the locations and thus my log AND my remote server are bombed with failed logins. At least I think that is what's going on.
Hello @Angelinas .

I have 3 log files for you.

Log file with "from traceback import format_exc":
https://paste.kodi.tv/miqiliruho.kodi

Log file without "from traceback import format_exc":
https://paste.kodi.tv/fupasarina.kodi

Log file without "from traceback import format_exc" + manual PVR artwork search:
https://paste.kodi.tv/cuxucewabu.kodi

I hope the log files are helpful.
Hello @Fuchs2468
need to know about your version how you install this...
script.module.arrow v1.1.0 installed

can you update ?

I use latest script.module.arrow v1.0.3.1 installed and don't have error like in your log..
(2023-02-04, 19:32)Angelinas Wrote: Hello @Fuchs2468
need to know about your version how you install this...
script.module.arrow v1.1.0 installed

can you update ?

I use latest script.module.arrow v1.0.3.1 installed and don't have error like in your log..

I looked up where "script.module.arrow" version 1.1.0 came from.
It was installed by "Titan BINGIE MOD". 
I had installed "Titan BINGIE MOD" for testing.

I have updated "script.module.arrow" back to the original version 1.0.3.1.
I hope this was the cause. 
Thanks for the info, I didn't notice before that the original version was not installed. 
My new report will follow.
Hello @Angelinas .

My report with "script.module.arrow" version 1.0.3.1.
Unfortunately, the error is still present.
The "simpelcache.db" was recreated before the test. 

Here is my new log file:
https://paste.kodi.tv/igamawuroj.kodi

I have a hunch that this error might have something to do with the year "1970"?

example:
https://thetvdb.com/series/columbo 
"First Aired"
"February 20, 1968" 

In connection with this:
Code:
return time.localtime(timestamp + time.timezone).tm_isdst
This is what I found on this topic:
https://bugs.python.org/issue31327
(2023-02-05, 00:58)Fuchs2468 Wrote: I have a hunch that this error might have something to do with the year "1970"?

Just add columbo in mine tvshow...

Code:
2023-02-05 00:27:03.936 T:140900 warning <general>: Skin Helper Service --> Exception details: Type: OSError Value: [Errno 22] Invalid argument Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 372, in set_listitem_details
                                                       details, self.metadatautils.get_tvdb_details(
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 304, in decorated
                                                       result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\metadatautils.py", line 280, in get_tvdb_details
                                                       result = self.thetvdb.get_series(tvdbid)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 304, in decorated
                                                       result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib\thetvdb.py", line 165, in get_series
                                                       return self._map_series_data(seriesinfo)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib\thetvdb.py", line 558, in _map_series_data
                                                       local = self._get_local_tz(bns)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib\thetvdb.py", line 779, in _get_local_tz
                                                       local =  utc.to('local')
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 1069, in to
                                                       dt = self._datetime.astimezone(tz)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 144, in fromutc
                                                       return f(self, dt)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 258, in fromutc
                                                       dt_wall = self._fromutc(dt)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 222, in _fromutc
                                                       dtoff = dt.utcoffset()
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 222, in utcoffset
                                                       if self._isdst(dt):
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 291, in _isdst
                                                       dstval = self._naive_is_dst(dt)
                                                     File "C:\Users\ssd\Desktop\test\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 260, in _naive_is_dst
                                                       return time.localtime(timestamp + time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                                   OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
I can reproduce error almost same like your.....wip Smile

edit:

script.module.thetvdb

Code:
        local =  utc.to('local')

Code:
        highest_eps = arrow.get("1970-01-01", "YYYY-MM-DD")
        if utc > highest_eps:
            local =  utc.to('local')
        else:
            return "1970-01-01"

this will fix bug

Edit:
changes are on github...
(2023-02-05, 01:33)Angelinas Wrote: I can reproduce error almost same like your.....wip Smile

edit:

script.module.thetvdb

Code:
        local =  utc.to('local')

Code:
        highest_eps = arrow.get("1970-01-01", "YYYY-MM-DD")
        if utc > highest_eps:
            local =  utc.to('local')
        else:
            return "1970-01-01"
ok, I'll test it.
which line should I replace

or send me "thetvdb.py" with https://paste.kodi.tv/
(2023-01-31, 02:34)Angelinas Wrote: New version for Nexus are on github...please test
Add new dependency  script.module.infotagger.....info_tag

script.module.metadatautils    version="1.20.0" link
script.skin.helper.service          version="1.20.0" link
script.skin.helper.widgets         version="1.20.0" link
script.tv.show.next.aired          version="8.0.4" link
I've tried it right now. Kodi is still crashing at startup. Original Post

Version: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019, Kodi 20 Nexus, official Version from Android. Skin: Aeon MQ8 Multimod.

If it helps: I can provide logs and also test any changes.
Nexus on Nvidia Shield running MQ8 Nexus Mod is just not yet ready for prime time. I reverted back to Matrix on both my Shields until everything gets sorted. You do have to turn off auto update in the Google Play Store though.
multiprocessing are back for Kodi....maybe this hekp fix for android crashing
I try on android and working....for now.

for Testing
Nvidia Shield TV Pro user need to download this file and owerwrite
......../Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/utils.py
utils,py
  • 305(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18