• 26(current)
Change Username
(2023-01-24, 23:36)[email protected] Wrote: Can you please change my username to packet7?
Can't. Somebody is already using it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-01-24, 23:44)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-01-24, 23:36)[email protected] Wrote: Can you please change my username to packet7?
Can't. Somebody is already using it.

Sorry I forgot that I also have this account registered to another email. Can you please delete packet7 account (it has no posts) and rename [email protected] to packet7?
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello, I want to change my name to btcstacker1771
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi @Karellen / @DarrenHill,

Greetings! Could you please change my username to "AakashC2020" (without the quotes)?

Thanks in advance!
Done
My Signature
Hi @Karellen,

Thank you so much! 🙂👍🏻
Please change to "Nox".
@-Glass- - not possible. User names have to be at least 4 characters long.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
How about "Noxx"?
(2023-02-12, 20:59)-Glass- Wrote: How about "Noxx"?

That one is already taken. Be a bit more creative.
(2023-02-12, 23:38)Klojum Wrote: Be a bit more creative.

This process is absurd. After the 8 years since the original post was created, why hasn't an easier solution to change a username been created? There are options to change everything else in a profile, but not that.
(2023-02-13, 02:21)-Glass- Wrote: why hasn't an easier solution to change a username been created?

Because right now:
1 - the option is not available in our forum software
2 - we cannot yet trust people on their own to not create something derogatory, insulting, commercial or in other violation of Kodi name rules in general.

So that process is still done manually.
Could you please change my username to Willow2022.

Thanks
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0