• 4(current)
Release HGTV Video Addon
V3.0.4 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo. Should be updated in a few days.
Fixes website changes.
I'm actually have this same exact issue on my pi2's as well. Were you able to find a resolution for the issue? The only way I've been able to get around it lately is to stop the video multiple times before the video starts to crap out, and restart the stream. I'm not sure if it's video cache related or what. Anyone else having the issue?

I'm currently running OpenElec w/ Kodi v15 on a raspberry pi 2.

baggar11

(2016-01-06, 01:28)v2graeme Wrote: I have been using this addon pretty successfully but at the last minute or so the video corrupts and turn blank or random large pixels - sound appear to still work.

I am running Kodi 15.2 on a Raspberry Pi 2 - the addon is at the latest version.

Does anyone have this issue - is there a fix at all ?

Thanks Graeme
Learningit - thanks for all the amazing work...LOVE these types of channels, HGTV, DIY, Food etc...so thanks a million.

I have a question though and if anyone else could answer would be greatly appreciated. I live in Canada and was able to download from YOUR github the HGTV and it works great as far as I have checked, but HGTV Canada? Sad nothing works...I may have an old one or something so I am wondering if you can pass along the github for HGTV Canada so I can download from there OR if anyone else has that info or details...would be really sincerely appreciated.

Thanks so much again for all the work your doing and if you have similar addons for Food or Travel or anything similar please let me know.
(2016-04-29, 16:50)Kodee Newbee Wrote: Learningit - thanks for all the amazing work...LOVE these types of channels, HGTV, DIY, Food etc...so thanks a million.

I have a question though and if anyone else could answer would be greatly appreciated. I live in Canada and was able to download from YOUR github the HGTV and it works great as far as I have checked, but HGTV Canada? Sad nothing works...I may have an old one or something so I am wondering if you can pass along the github for HGTV Canada so I can download from there OR if anyone else has that info or details...would be really sincerely appreciated.

Thanks so much again for all the work your doing and if you have similar addons for Food or Travel or anything similar please let me know.
This is the wrong thread for HGTV Canada. Please see this one: 232755 (thread)
Hi,

Using the 3.04 version, none of the shows listed in this addon produce video. I see errors like:

ERROR: CGUMediaWindow:GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?mode=GE&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hgtv.com%2fshows%2fhouse-hunters...... failed

I can post the full log if needed, the above is just the partial error msg. Else the hgtv site is missing the video sources maybe?

Thx
(2016-05-06, 04:18)leejk Wrote: Hi,

Using the 3.04 version, none of the shows listed in this addon produce video. I see errors like:

ERROR: CGUMediaWindow:GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?mode=GE&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hgtv.com%2fshows%2fhouse-hunters...... failed

I can post the full log if needed, the above is just the partial error msg. Else the hgtv site is missing the video sources maybe?

Thx
Need the full log - enable debug logging and component logging for ffmpeg and libCurl.
They work fine for me.
It stopped working for me too. All shows show as "watched" and if I try to enter into any show I get "no playable video found". I tried to uninstall and re-install the 3.04 version, but it didn't work. See screenshot.
http://imgur.com/If3SnSA
Please post a full debug log to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com. screenshot tells me nothing.
Ok. Turns out Jarvis does caching of the add-on VFS. I cleaned this problem up by deleting all the .fi files in the cache directory. At least it worked under Windows (the .fi files are in the temp directory under Android). I believe that this should fix the above problems.

I have submitted a PR for V3.0.5 which should help keep things running better once the cache files are deleted. V3.0.5 also require script.module.t1mlib V1.0.15 which will load automatically from the kodi.org repo. If you have installed from a repo or zip, other than the kodi.org repo, I'm not sure script.module.t1mlib will update correctly. My advice is to uninstall the current add-on and reinstall from the kodi.org repo when V3.0.5 becomes available.
Hello,

Deleting the *.fl files fixed it for me too.

thanks!
Do you still have a repo for the HGTV addon?

The one you linked no longer works.
(2016-05-08, 05:25)utuxia Wrote: Do you still have a repo for the HGTV addon?

The one you linked no longer works.
Load HGTV or any of my add-ons from the Kodi.org official repo.
Does your addon show the live channels or just scraped videos?
(2016-05-09, 00:00)utuxia Wrote: Does your addon show the live channels or just scraped videos?
What the add-on provides is no different than what anyone can get from their web site, assuming there is no geo-blocking.
Hello...I'm also having the same issue receiving the 'playback failed' error when trying to watch any show through HGTV Canada. Also hoping someone can help with this. Here is my log:

http://pastebin.com/x9EaFiz0
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HGTV Video Addon1