• 71(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Is it possible to have the TV group selection on the PVR guide screen as button, or in the context menu? It is a bit annoying to have to return to the live TV submenu to change the tv group.

thanks
It would be nice to remove the panels from the background all together.
Question 
Would it be possible in a future update to have a transparency level setting/option for things like panels and the main menu?
The Eminence 2 mod has an adjustable option to set transparency levels and it would be cool to see something like that incorporated into the main version.
Anyway of changing this instead of library mine just says the word title

You should implement an option to include the ClearLogo in the header.
(2017-02-16, 15:26)posto9 Wrote: Is it possible to have the TV group selection on the PVR guide screen as button, or in the context menu? It is a bit annoying to have to return to the live TV submenu to change the tv group.

thanks

You need to map a key in your keymap to the menu command
e.g.
<m>Menu</m>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-02-18, 17:27)Tdevx Wrote: It would be nice to remove the panels from the background all together.

You can do this by editing the colour scheme
Look for this line
Code:
<color name="ObjectBackground">3e555555</color>

ObjectBackground is the colour definition for the panels, so set its alpha channel to 00
Code:
<color name="ObjectBackground">00555555</color>

Make sure to turn off panel shadows in the skin settings.
(2017-02-18, 20:36)hollyt9 Wrote: Would it be possible in a future update to have a transparency level setting/option for things like panels and the main menu?
The Eminence 2 mod has an adjustable option to set transparency levels and it would be cool to see something like that incorporated into the main version.

Most of this can be done by editing colour scheme files. (Also there is a toggle to set the home bar to transparent in Skin Settings > Home > Home Bar Style > Transparent Home Bar -- you have to scroll down to see the option).

Nonetheless, on latest git version I added an option to change the fanart fade opacity.
You can set a value between 100% (no fanart) and 50% (very visible fanart).
This value will also inversely set the opacity of panels to improve readability
(i.e. when the fanart is more visible, the panels become less transparent so the text can be read).
Hello ,

On Kodi17 , the header opition 'Show unwatched count in header' works counterwise , if I activate option nothing is shown on homepage , disactivated it shows total episodes (not only the 'unwatched count' )

In a more early post here was mentioned to put e extra line in 'Includes_Furniture.xml' , tried that makes no differends ,

I also replaced the standaard line with the one given , no differnds aswell

Suggestions anyone ??
(2017-02-23, 07:28)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 15:26)posto9 Wrote: Is it possible to have the TV group selection on the PVR guide screen as button, or in the context menu? It is a bit annoying to have to return to the live TV submenu to change the tv group.

thanks

You need to map a key in your keymap to the menu command
e.g.
<m>Menu</m>

It gave me an idea of how to fix:
I've searched in the keyboad.xml and saw that pressing <g> does the job.
i took the idea of the remote key using the keymap editor addon
and created a new keyboard.xml in my userdadta folder with the following:
<TVGuide>
<keyboard>
<key id="258125">NextChannelGroup</key>
</keyboard>
</TVGuide>

now it is changing to thenext tv group also in the tv guide.
@jurialmunkey

Is there any hope for in the future to use your skins on development releases.

I just really changed to that because i was not able to use the addon for games on libreelec.

I was just asking if there are any plans at least to port the work already done for Leia without adding features or with the least amount of work to do it.

I just ask because eminence 2 is already a "final" release.

And because iam a fan
@jurialmunkey
the last eminence 2 V.2.5.36 is super and snappy but I have a problem with the spinners I can't change any among (Resource Images Busy Spinners Titan). even i chose custom one always i find the default.

But the problem is more frustrating with EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) i can change and choose spinners from ( Busy Spinners Titan) but it's make kodi very too slow with addons navigation.

When I tried other skins kodi running super and fast. Sad
(2017-02-23, 07:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: Nonetheless, on latest git version I added an option to change the fanart fade opacity.
You can set a value between 100% (no fanart) and 50% (very visible fanart).
This value will also inversely set the opacity of panels to improve readability
(i.e. when the fanart is more visible, the panels become less transparent so the text can be read).

Thanks JM!
(2017-02-23, 12:36)JohnA. Wrote: On Kodi17 , the header opition 'Show unwatched count in header' works counterwise , if I activate option nothing is shown on homepage , disactivated it shows total episodes (not only the 'unwatched count' )
Works fine for me. Maybe everything in your library is marked as watched.

(2017-02-25, 05:15)Norin_Radd Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Is there any hope for in the future to use your skins on development releases.
I just really changed to that because i was not able to use the addon for games on libreelec.
I was just asking if there are any plans at least to port the work already done for Leia without adding features or with the least amount of work to do it.
I just ask because eminence 2 is already a "final" release.
I only ever start working on development releases when a beta version is available because there are often too many changes to the skinning engine to keep up with and its much easier to make all the changes in one go. Plus, if I want to add new features of fix bugs its a real pain to maintain multiple versions.

(2017-02-25, 06:17)majeida Wrote: @jurialmunkey
the last eminence 2 V.2.5.36 is super and snappy but I have a problem with the spinners I can't change any among (Resource Images Busy Spinners Titan). even i chose custom one always i find the default.

I just tested and you are correct, they are not being set. I will look into it and let you know when a fix is available.
(2017-02-26, 03:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: I just tested and you are correct, they are not being set. I will look into it and let you know when a fix is available.

thank you Wink what about the slow addons navigation in EMINENCE 2 MOD 2.2.4
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9