Wifi Issue - Hidden networks
Afternoon,

I am new to the site so apologies if this is in the wrong section. I have also tried to search the answer if it has already been asked but can't find the answer.

The problem: I have taken my M8 OTT tv box to work. the network that is used for the wifi is a hidden network and does not show up on the general wifi / ethanet page when in settings.
Is there a way of finding this network and how. I have the SSID name, its WAP2 sercurity type and AES data encryption.

hoping this is a simple find / fix.

thanks for the help.

weefozzy
Can't you just enter manually the SSID?
(2015-09-23, 15:43)weefozzy Wrote: Afternoon,

I am new to the site so apologies if this is in the wrong section. I have also tried to search the answer if it has already been asked but can't find the answer.

The problem: I have taken my M8 OTT tv box to work. the network that is used for the wifi is a hidden network and does not show up on the general wifi / ethanet page when in settings.
Is there a way of finding this network and how. I have the SSID name, its WAP2 sercurity type and AES data encryption.

hoping this is a simple find / fix.

thanks for the help.

weefozzy

On last tab of Mbox settings you have More options button. When you click on that, normal settings app will open. There go to wifi settings and add your wifi manually. From Mbox settings app you can only add visible networks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wifi Issue - Hidden networks0