• 17(current)
v16 Xperience1080 5.x
(2016-08-01, 09:24)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Nice to know the fix was indeed the AlarmClocks Big Grin

xhaggi, if you're busy and while Piers is away, I would be happy to assist with Xperience1080 if anything is needed Smile

Not trying to step on anyone's shoes but if I can help with anything, please let me know.

Sure, fork the github repo https://github.com/vonH/skin.xperience1080 and create pull requests. I'll review the PR's and merge them.
Keep in mind that the master is currently v17 and branch Jarvis is v16. I'll backport or forwardport the stuff if needed.
@mikeSiLVO there are tons of changes needed for v17. I've started some work in the master branch. If you want to assist, look at the skin changes thread for v17 and do logical commits per change. Check the git history what's already done. We also need a skilled photoshop guy who can help out with some new icons etc. We definitely need some because the settings categories were changed and the current icons do not fit anymore.
(2016-08-02, 18:31)xhaggi Wrote: @mikeSiLVO there are tons of changes needed for v17. I've started some work in the master branch. If you want to assist, look at the skin changes thread for v17 and do logical commits per change. Check the git history what's already done. We also need a skilled photoshop guy who can help out with some new icons etc. We definitely need some because the settings categories were changed and the current icons do not fit anymore.
I'm not 100% sure what you're saying... I am assuming you mean that the "logical" way is to complete everything associated with a single skin engine change per commit? So do you just want me to split out the Rename from the updating of the deprecated window names or...?

ATM, I am working on my own skin while helping with another so my free time is spent bouncing back between those two. What I can work on might be a little sporadic. You did mention there was a lot to do but I had to start with the things I need done to be able to switch to the skin and work on it while still using Kodi for Movies, TV, and all that stuff.

I am probably the only person that does skinning on their daily use machine on a Big Screen TV Confused

I still need to learn the skin and adapt to how you and Piers code for it. I don't really have the time to study the skin and bounce through all the includes and VAR's so I must learn it as I go. If you would rather assign me a task instead of me bouncing around and doing what I stumble on, I don't mind that Wink

Not a photoshop guy so I cannot help in that regard but I know someone to ask that might be willing to help with some Photoshop stuff.

Not sure if how I can do things gels with how you want so just let me know how you'd like to proceed Smile
no problem Smile thought you have some spare time.
How can I get back Musiclibrary when clicking on Music in Home? It has changed quite a while ago and only shows the files now.
I run the latest stable LibreELEC on both a PI and Wetek Core and the Xperience skin is not working anymore for me in Jarvis. As soon as the system reboots or starts up it will hang while the progress bar shows the TV guide update from the DVBlink PVR addon. In the older Kodi version I never had this problem. Also with other skins this problem does not pop up.

As a test, when I turn off TV in settings the reboot problem is gone.

In the below link my logfile should be available from when I reproduced the issue.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9s2fxshaiayi5...5.zip?dl=0

Thanks for any help...I tried several different skins but still there is no other skin as nice as this one...therefor I would love to have it running again.
(2016-08-01, 08:43)xhaggi Wrote: Good news to all. The fix is pushed and the official repo is updated in a few minutes.

I've also updated the main post and included the 3rd party repository details to get early access to bugfixes etc.

Thanks for pushing the update xhaggi. Just to clarify, does this also fix the sad face loop on OSMC as mentioned on page 14? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=240437&page=14
it should.
(2016-08-22, 02:02)Bohemi Wrote: I run the latest stable LibreELEC on both a PI and Wetek Core and the Xperience skin is not working anymore for me in Jarvis. As soon as the system reboots or starts up it will hang while the progress bar shows the TV guide update from the DVBlink PVR addon. In the older Kodi version I never had this problem. Also with other skins this problem does not pop up.

As a test, when I turn off TV in settings the reboot problem is gone.

In the below link my logfile should be available from when I reproduced the issue.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9s2fxshaiayi5...5.zip?dl=0

Thanks for any help...I tried several different skins but still there is no other skin as nice as this one...therefor I would love to have it running again.

I'm having the same issue. I'll grab my logs when i get home and see what's up.
Discovered this skin yesterday, Love it! Smile

I do have a little question (sorry if it's to noob Wink)

Is there an option to have the background in the menu change based on random fanart?
Or is this something that needs to be done with a mod? (does that exist?)

Also have to do some more troubleshooting because when i finish a series-episode the screen stays blank and i need to reset the pc.
(didn't have time yet to troubleshoot so no logs yet)
(2016-10-03, 09:40)tmaniac84 Wrote: Discovered this skin yesterday, Love it! Smile

I do have a little question (sorry if it's to noob Wink)

Is there an option to have the background in the menu change based on random fanart?
Or is this something that needs to be done with a mod? (does that exist?)

Also have to do some more troubleshooting because when i finish a series-episode the screen stays blank and i need to reset the pc.
(didn't have time yet to troubleshoot so no logs yet)

That's possible but not simple to implement, though phil65's tools should work for that. Are you on Github?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
thanks for your time Smile

I am on github as in: i run some apps from source (sickrage/couchpotato)

I don't really code myself (just PowerShell Tongue)

point my nose in the right direction and i'll start tinkering Smile
I'm new to this forum. I'm not sure if this has been answered but when I added the Xperience1080 theme I keep getting mouse not supported. Any idea on what I did wrong? It makes it so I can only navigate simple things but not the entire system. Any help appreciated for a n00b to Kodi
As the skin recommend to use keyboard or remote controls onl,y we decided to show this warning if you have activated mouse support in Kodi and move the mouse.
HI, in a short; Spotify AddOn is displaying just "Black" Tiles in Genres ... without graphics, in List view graphics are working.

http://ge.tt/7Is4fWh2
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 5.x3