Can't find Mimic in Kodi 15.1 official repo
Hi all, i can't see Mimic in the official Kodi (Isengard 15.1) repo. On some other skins, i can select "show incompatible" and then it's found, with version 2.3.0 but it can't be installed.
I also tried to download the ZIP from github isengard branch but it's missing dependencies and can't be installed.

One more thing: on github the latest version available as zip is 2.2.1 but there is 2.3.0 around..
Any idea how to solve this? I really love this skin Smile Thx!

PS - using a custom linux on an amlogic m8 box, dualboot with android tv lolipop.
No idea why it isn't showing up in the repo for you, but I just added release tags for the 2.3.0 and 3.0.0 versions on github.

You can try Kodi 15.2...
Then you don't have the correct Kodi version installed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
On the android partition i also have 15.1 and i can find & install mimic with no issues.
@Martijn: it's definitely 15.1 on the MXlinux partition...

is there a way to bundle mimic and all its deps in a single ZIP or something?
Here is sysinfo:

And what skins i see in the Kodi Addonrepo (currently running cirrus extended)

(2015-09-29, 18:04)zeroice Wrote: On the android partition i also have 15.1 and i can find & install mimic with no issues.

no there isn't

Some one build it the wrong way and you didn't get the Kodi 15 repo included or you can try deliting addons**.db from your userdata and restart
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-09-29, 21:49)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 18:04)zeroice Wrote: On the android partition i also have 15.1 and i can find & install mimic with no issues.

no there isn't

Some one build it the wrong way and you didn't get the Kodi 15 repo included or you can try deliting addons**.db from your userdata and restart

Martijn, by looking at the git build# in the screenshot above, is that 15.1 "final"?
Edit: saw your edit and deleted addons19.db in the "Database" folder and rebooted...no change. File recreated with 1MB but still no mimic in skins.
solved. Martijn's clue was right, the Kodi 15.1 build didn't have the right repos. Now running a fresh compiled 15.2 RC build and it's there. Thx!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find Mimic in Kodi 15.1 official repo0