Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
(2015-11-07, 00:37)maikito26 Wrote: @mrjd - for all intents that looks correct. However the following old thread seems to indicate an issue. I wasn't able to find a working example of executeddon.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=151216.

However, if you throw the addon on verbose logging, restart kodi, and try again the log file should show what the add-on is receive and see if I can suggest any alterations. I'm not currently home otherwise I'd try this myself.

It does run and puts the camera overlay up, but also brings up the addon menu.

I actually did see that post when I was trying to debug it on my own. It sounds like the executeaddon method may always open addon menu prior to executing the addon....To bad there is no way to run XBMC.RunAddon from jsonrpc......

I tried to map it to <red> in the keymap file, and then shoot input.executeaction("red") and that also failed to work.......

I was going to try and play around with the script some. and see if putting a If video playing then fullscreenvideo + open overlay......and see if that will trick the executeaddon into working.. Or if theres a magic command to close any open menu

I am can code enough to be considered dangerous.......but not very astute............So if you want to code it the right way I'll test it out.............

Or I will mess with it a little and post whatever changes i can come up with.

Thx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by mrjd - 2015-11-07, 06:02
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7