My background is global. Help to reset it please
Hi guys. I love the additions to 3.1.0 but have an issue.
I changed the background in my old version and its global. I don't see a way to get it back to th default so I can change the background for each shortcut.

I tried renaming the actual image hoping it would make it reset but it doesn't.

I hope that is understandable
Don't think that should have happened.. my backgrounds were non-default too, but they were automatically changed back to defaults by the script in 3.1.0.

At any rate, you can fix it manually by going to Settings -> Metropolis -> Home Options -> Home Furniture and changing the backgrounds there. The default backgrounds are available in the selector.
My mistake. The background changes are only for default not icon layouts.
I was imagining that as I went from icon to icon the background would change.

Will there be a setting for that? Or possible a way to change the global background in icon mode?

Thanks for my favorite kodi skin of them all.
There currently is no background for Icon layouts. My thinking was that the majority of it would be covered up anyway.
It would be nice to have it if possible, or at a minimum the ability to choose a custom for global wallpaper.

thanks for your work
The "global wallpaper" is a theme thing. You already can adjust this by creating your own theme for the skin. If you find that too daunting a task, you can always provide the art assets on the forums and someone (myself or other) that can pack it all up for you.
Thanks jingai.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My background is global. Help to reset it please0