v14 Metadata Issues.
Question 
First i would like to say I am still fairly new to Kodi but have learned a lot about it in the last couple months.

I have everything mostly working without issues. My movie collection pulls the correct metadata without issue.

But my issues are with my TV shows and series.
Most of my series pull up without issues.
I have one issue that comes from a series I have got from Amazon. There are only 6 episodes in the series but Kodi will only show me the first 3. I can go into Videos-Files and see them there but not through the TV Shows tab in Kodi.
I have renamed the correctly using Filebot,just the same as the first 3 epi's.
Im lost as to what to do.

Another issue Im currently having and I honestly have no idea what to do to fix it.
I have a DVD collection that I ripped recently to my media PC, its called Looney Tunes Golden Collection.
It will not load into movies or TV shows. Again I can see them in the Video-Files section but now in the library.
Also when it tries to pull metadata, it tells me this:
Quote given:

"** 403: Series Not Permitted **
We apologize for the inconvenience. You're seeing this message because the series you requested is not allowed on TheTVDB. You're welcome to seek an explanation on forums.thetvdb.com, but - due to site policy - this status is unlikely to change any time soon. However, we would like to remind you that such entries may be preserved through the proper usage of NFO files."

I have never seen that and I have used WMC7 for years now,but I also never ripped these dvd's to my HTPC.

The format the collection is in:
Looney Tunes Golden Collection
-Volume 1
-Disk 1
-01 - Episode name
-Volume 2
-Disk 1
-01 - Episode name

It does this for 6 volumes,4 dvd's in each with 15 episodes on each disk.
Any ideas to at least get it to show up in my Library? If the metadata doesnt exist that fine,I could at least add my own art.
Regarding Looney Tunes:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=109546

Read the whole thread.

What Amazon show are you referring to? And can you get a debug log of you updating your library to see what is happening.
Thanks for directing me to that thread,I'll give it a good read.

As for the Amazon show its Fear the Walking Dead season 1.
I had the same issue with epi 3,but instead of using Filebot to rename I used Media Center Master to rename and that worked.I'll try using it again on the last 3 and see if that will fix those.

I'll also look into the debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Issues.0