Release Metropolis 3.2.0
It's in Kodi's official repository.
I cannot find the "remove Settings from home screen" option. :/

Bug: Favourites widget on home screen does not work - items are shown, but are unresponsive.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
I can find only the 3.1.0 version...

can I download a zip?
@adito, if you only see 3.1.0, then you are not on Kodi 15, which Metropolis 3.2.0 requires.
@VelvetKevorkian, removal of Settings is disabled in 3.2.0. It will be re-enabled in the next release, however. I take that back -- this change did make it into 3.2.0. You can remove Settings in the Home Furniture customization dialog like you can any other shortcut.

The LibraryFavourites widget issue I think might be a bug/oversight in script.skinshortcuts?
Any new Metropolis builds on the horizon? Smile
Yes, but maybe not before the holidays. My real job is getting in the way of pretty much everything.
(2015-12-01, 19:39)jingai Wrote: Yes, but maybe not before the holidays. My real job is getting in the way of pretty much everything.

I understand and thanks for the info Smile
Kodi 15.2
Windows 10
FireStick

How can I copy my configuration from Windows 10 Kodi install to another (Android).
I used USB-SDCARD Wizard to copy my addons and userdata over which included the Metropolis directory.
When I selected Metropolis as my skin, I don't get my customizations.

Do I need to copy over a file manually?
You sure you copied over everything in userdata? Specifically, you want this file:

Code:
userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/skin.metropolis.hash

Assuming Skin Shortcuts is correctly installed, it should build the menus for you. If not, try going to Settings->Metropolis->Home Options->Home Furniture and check your settings there, then hit Ok.
oh.. That's interesting...
USB-SDCARD Wizard ONLY backed up plugin. data. It completely ignored script. data even though I selected FULL back up.

But at least I now know what needs to come over

Thanks Jingai
(actually you want the .DATA.xml files and the skin.metropolis.properties file, which are what the menu is built from - the .hash file is used internally by Skin Shortcuts and copying it between different OSes in particularly has been known to cause issues...)
Yeah, listen to Bob. I was on the wrong machine when I checked for you.. though I wasn't aware that copying the hash file could actually cause issues.

My head hasn't been screwed on straight lately, sorry.
(2016-01-06, 00:48)jingai Wrote: My head hasn't been screwed on straight lately, sorry.

Welcome to my world!

I'm trying XBMC Backup right now because I think I still need to include .scripts folders which include the .DATA.xml files..
Will report back
Any chance of a Jarvis version in time? Am missing this skin!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.2.03