Can't get custom menu item to work, help?
Hi, I've followed this guide: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Edit_the_ho...o_the_Menu to add new menu items to the main Confluence screen. My button shows up just fine, but when I try to use it it doesn't take me into the source that I've added; instead I get a couple of errors in the log:
Quote:19:42:45 T:30820 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Cartoons
19:42:45 T:30820 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(Cartoons) failed
I have looked at Xonfluence as well, but it doesn't seem to have the menu option to add a source as a main menu button.

What I'm actually trying to achieve is to have all of my TV/Movies visible under the standard menu buttons, but also separate ones which only go to family and kids stuff. I've set up my sources so I have 'TV' (all three TV media folders); 'Family TV' (two of the folders); and 'Cartoons' (just the cartoons folder); and basically the same thing for Movies. I was impressed that Kodi recognises the same video files added under multiple sources and doesn't duplicate everything.
Once I've got that set up, in the living room, I can lock off access to the sources I don't want the kids browsing (no, not that kind of source Wink ) so only us adults with the code can get to them.
is there an addon for Confluence skin that does this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get custom menu item to work, help?0