• 23(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
dialogvideoinfo:

When plot is not focused, you can see 3 or 4 rows and then ...
When focused, you can read the entire plot

$$$ line - I think this line is populated by listitem.helper. Budget line sometimes shows decimal points, sometimes it doesn't, same applies for revenue. I assume you are getting the information from omdbapi. I believe extendedinfo scrapes it from themoviedb and some how is able to display in millions or billions with one decimal point. Not sure if you can substitute in dialogvideo to use info from extended info.
That's both intentional - although i already thought about changing the plot button focus behaviour.
Also planning to rework the "fullscreen view" of the plot.

ListItem Helper gets budget/revenue from TMDB in XXX,XXX,XXX format (extended info has the same source).

Currently i'm reformatting and rounding it to X.XX million. If there are no decimal values it's X million.

Removing the decimal values would only work for very high numbers, since in the lower millions the decimal values are quite significant.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
@Edworld
Quick info regarding your feedback with budget/revenue for the next version of ListItem Helper:
I added some code to round again and remove decimal values if the million-values are 10 or greater. Decimal values are kept below that.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Cool!

I will test as soon as it becomes available
Is there a way to have 'last played' or 'recently played' options on the home screen?

I tried an ADD-ON but it didn't update the list properly.

Thx in advance.
For movies or tv shows? Or both?

I don't plan to add additional widget functionality for now, but maybe i could add another "Special List" for this - better than nothing, maybe?
I thought maybe a Last Played function under each category Big Grin
New Listitem Helper version will take some more time until public release. For now, another skin update:

3.2.0 (2018-10-24)
- Reworked VideoOSD
- Added support for more ratings (TV-MA, ...)
- Reworked and optimized video info dialog
- 2 new Special Lists (Recently played movies/episodes)
- Other improvements
Will download tomorrow and test
When searching for a subtitle and if a "local subtitle is available" the only thing that shows at the bottom left of the screen is "le" from the word available.
I was wondering if it's possible to fix it.
Thank you very much @axbmcuser, your skin is wonderful.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, i already thought about this small visual annoyance.

Fixed it for next KODI 17 Krypton version. Moved the text to the center of the download list.
Hi, is anyone having issues with plot information since the Leia RC2 update?
No plot info is displayed on any movies since this update, if I revert back to the Estuary skin, the info is there as normal.
My last Kodi update was 25th November.
Thanks in advance and thanks for a great skin...
The KODI 18 (Leia) version of the skin is very old since it was only a first incomplete test release from months ago.
Because of that there may be many things which won't work.

There will be a fully working version of the skin for KODI 18 (Leia) once KODI 18 (Leia) is final. :-)
Thanks for the reply, waiting patiently for the latest release...
I will release a new KODI 18 test release soon based on the latest KODI 17 (Krypton) skin version which fixes some basic problems with the old test release - it still won't be complete - but maybe it helps for the meantime. :-)
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229