• 53(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
(2023-11-10, 02:23)axbmcuser Wrote: @jdig4240
You can find everything that is available in Skin settings, which is quite a bit more than Original Confluence.
That being said: Custom sub menus are not supported - correct.
(Made some tests regarding sub menus some time ago and didn't like the results. I may have another look in the future.)

Question:

For what exactly do you use Kodi if not with the Kodi library?
Can you name exact and detailed common use cases which i may could have a look at to investigate potential possibilities?
Well, the obvious thing would be addons. I like to make shortcuts to addons and to sections in addons. Xonfluence allowed this by adding the section you wanted Kodi favorites. Then in skin settings it allowed you to to choose a Kodi favorite as the shortcut to a submenu, widget, or addon shortcut. Also cant add/edit home menu items.
That feature is the only thing I miss since switching from Xonfluence
Smile 
Hi, is there a way to add a custom menu item under movies for “in progress” titles like there is for TV shows. You could do this on the old confluence skin, but I can’t figure out how to do it on this skin. Thanks
@SeriousP1nk
Despite my dislike i have for custom submenus for reasons, i still have them on my list of possible upcoming features. Happy to ping you if they are implemented in a future release. :-)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
First of all tnx for this great skin.
I have a little problem with thumbnails, it works when i put episodes viewtype on media info, but in modern and episodes viewtype it show posters instead of thumbinails. Is there any settings im missing? Tnx in advance.
@nskoteka
Thanks for your feedback.
- Please provide one ore more screenshot(s) of the issue and some more details on the mentioned "Episodes".
- Where are the episodes stored?
- Are we talking about content from the regular Kodi database content (sitting on your local hard drive or a NAS, for example) with scraped information or are we talking about an add-on? If so, which one exactly?
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2024-03-12, 13:26)axbmcuser Wrote: @nskoteka
Thanks for your feedback.
- Please provide one ore more screenshot(s) of the issue and some more details on the mentioned "Episodes".
- Where are the episodes stored?
- Are we talking about content from the regular Kodi database content (sitting on your local hard drive or a NAS, for example) with scraped information or are we talking about an add-on? If so, which one exactly?

Sorry i forgot to mention, i use it with video addons.
When im in episodes list there is a three view option: Modern, Episodes and Media info. Only media info has real thumbnails from video, other two uses fanart as thumbnail.
Sorry for bothering, its not deal breaker for me, skin is super fast and fluid on all devices i tested.
On android tv, view settings don't seem to save, eg changing tv seasons to wall 2x will revert back to the default after pressing the back button. Is this a known issue?

Love the skin btw!

Ok i found the setting, all is good now!
Anyway to make the widgets a little bigger?
Favourites don't appear to work
@Marklar
Quote:On android tv, view settings don't seem to save, eg changing tv seasons to wall 2x will revert back to the default after pressing the back button. Is this a known issue? Love the skin btw!
Ok i found the setting, all is good now!
Thanks for the feedback & good to hear that you found the setting.

Quote:Anyway to make the widgets a little bigger?
No option for that, unfortunately.
The visual dimensions of the widgets are conclusively optimized to be in harmony with the size of all other elements of the skin.
The skin targets an expected most common living room situation TV/display size, which should be at least 50-65" for some years now.

As you might have noticed, most modern user interfaces like PS5, XBOX Series and Apple TV are targeting similar visual dimensions of UI elements these days.
(Just thinking of the semi-recent Apple TV tvOS update which reduced the dimensions of all home screen app icons because there were just too large for todays TV/display sizes.)

Quote:Favourites don't appear to work
Please provide more and exact details and possibly screenshots of a potential issue.

I just tested the favorites dialog on all recent Kodi versions including 22 alpha with no issues.

Are you aware of the internal changes of Kodi regarding favorites? (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3167870)

The old favorites dialog has been removed with Kodi 21 (Omega). Might be relevant in regards to changing remote control key mappings which might not work anymore.

That being said, using the favorites dialog via the UI itself should work as expected for this skin.
Still happy to have a look after you potentially have provided more details if you really think there is an existing issue with favorites for the skin. Blush
Is there a compatible version of Confluence for Kodi 21.0 Omega ?
The available Xeon(Mid Power) or Xeon(Low Power) versions are crap !
Kodi: 21.0 Omega  Skin: Confluence 5.0.3
@EdT586

I don't know what "Xeon(Mid Power) or Xeon(Low Power)" is.
This thread is about "A Confluence ZEITGEIST" which works on Kodi 17-22 (including 21 Omega). Maybe give it a try. Huh
OK, could be me, but I have installed this skin on the new V21 on a windows pc using the zip file method.

Great skin, nice feel and flow..

But for me I am struggling with the following

I have a TV Shows section populated with shows and series, all formatted as per the rules

But when you enter the show and then the series, I have no way to get back to either the series menu or the original shows...

I have to exit out the whole way and go back in.

May I have missed something?
@Silashack
Thanks for the nice feedback!

This sounds quite strange. I just tested on a Kodi 21 windows test system and everything works as itended in my quick tests.

I successfully tested navigating into shows, seasons and backwards level by level (by using the Back(Space)Key) , as well as going into a season, jumping to the home screen with a "home" key on a remote control and then opening the home menu item "tv shows" again which instantly showed me the season i left this screen the last time.

Maybe a screenrecording (using your phone might be the quickest solution) with some more info would be helpful and needed.

We should be able to fix this weird behaviour.
I'd suspect it may not even be a skin issue.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229