• 54(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Long after I posted (3.3ns) I found the backspace worked Sad

But the issue moving forwards is that I intend to use a remote rather than KB/Mouse, this is a NUC and as such I can use my XbOX remote.

I will do a better setup and see what I can resolve.

Either way, appreciate the response and time taken.

cheers
@Silashack
No worries. Sounds more like a general Kodi configuration task than something skin-related. Good luck Music
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Hi,
I have installed kodi 21 with Confluence ZEITGEIST skin.

This skin does not have any FF e RR buttons on the video player. I'd like to add these buttons and have them configured so that I can play my video at twice, four times and  so on, the regular speed. (same thing for the reverse button)

I'd like to know if it would be possible do add thess feature sand if yes how that can be done.

Tnx.
Regards
Information 
@tiaderosa

Hi & thanks for your friendly message:

Here's some info.

FF/RW:

- Additional player actions like fast forward/backwards should be used via a remote control. Having UI buttons for this is not common anymore in dedicated modern media player UI for valid reasons
- If you still want all the (one too many :-) ) old school player UI buttons, you have the option to enable them here:
System > Skin settings > OSD, Dialogs & Views > Enable Video OSD Button simplicity > UNCHECK
I can't recommend it - but do what you need to! :-)

Additional playback tempo/speed modes:

- Besides the above info regarding the FF/RW functionality, there is also the possibility of playback tempo control without dedicated UI buttons (if technically usable on your Kodi system):
While playing a video, focus the Play-button in the Fullscreen OSD and press UP/DOWN on your remote/keyboard. This will result in using the additional tempo modes like 0.8x, 0.9x, 1.1x, 1.2x, 1.3x, 1.4x, 1.5x being activated.
I don't really use these modes. But just as some additional info separate from FF/RW.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229