Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Rainbow 
@altern8tube 

1) Okay, good+thanks. We'll leave it at that then for the time being. Blush

2) Most views never were really gone, but as you correctly noticed, they were/are just disabled for particular windows/contents. As already promised, i'll give things some further thoughts. We'll see. Thanks for the additional feedback/details. : D

Regarding seasons text view: Yeah, good point. I thinks it's quite okay at the moment with the universal Text View, but maybe the text view could get a very similar special variant for seasons with seasons listed in rows. Have to check what to do with the free visual space. Valuable point. I'll have look. Could work out, could not work out.

3) Ah. Sorry, my bad. Seems like i confused video res with video codec.
Video codec was never part of the fullscreen info even in Original Confluence as far as i remember+just quickly re-checked.
We're out of visual space already and i would concentrate on prioritizing what seens more important to me and maybe most users, which should be video resolution.

In typical mid to higher end quality libraries most likely the video codec is very derivable from the video resolution.
2K=most likely almost-always h264 material and 4K=most likely almost-always HEVC.

If one really needs to verify regarding a rare exception, a quick look into the VideoInfoDialog or Fullscreen-VideoSettingsDialog will suffice, i think. Still, thanks again for the further input.

4)
Regarding the "new feature"/change idea: I'll have a look. Showing "skip to next item" maybe could be a good idea even.

Regarding the "glitch": Oh? I tried to reproduce with "Video OSD Button simplicity" disabled and could not reproduce it. Do you mind making a quick video on how it looks and also the info on what content we're talking about. My test i just made i used some (non-library) local video files i started playing via "play from here" context menu item.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by amikkwe - 2015-10-12, 21:22
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-12, 22:31
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 14:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by chestionabil - 2015-10-13, 17:10
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 17:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 19:54
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17.x Krypton | 18.x Leia | 19.x Matrix | 20.x Nexus ] - by axbmcuser - 2023-02-22, 13:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229