Huge resolution only in kodi, please help!
Sad 
Hello! Thanks for reading... sorry for my english...

I have a monitor connected to my computer by dvi, my video card recognized this monitor as secondary... and I have a LG TV 55" connected by HDMI...

By default the video card (PC) put to my TV the native resolution 1920x1080 and the TV looks very nice with that resolution, works perfect

The problem is when I turn on the Kodi, the native resolution 1920x1080 is enormous, huge! the only solution is set up the kodi to smaller resolution 1280 x 720p for example... why this happen? I want to see my kodi with 1920x1080 of resolution... please help!

thank you very much!!
Hello... any suggestion? advice? please, thanks!
Check your tv for overscan settings, or, make sure the video on tv is set to "fit screen" or the like. That should get you sorted
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
Ensure the TV is 'on' before you launch Kodi and use display switch, then enter settings>system>video output and make adjustments if needed.
I'm guessing this is Windows 10? If so, right click your desktop->Display Settings. Click your TV and make sure the slider below is set all the way to left (100%).
(2015-10-17, 15:04)Redwingsfansfc Wrote: Check your tv for overscan settings, or, make sure the video on tv is set to "fit screen" or the like. That should get you sorted

thank you!

(2015-10-17, 15:27)PatK Wrote: Ensure the TV is 'on' before you launch Kodi and use display switch, then enter settings>system>video output and make adjustments if needed.

thank you!

(2015-10-17, 19:26)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: I'm guessing this is Windows 10? If so, right click your desktop->Display Settings. Click your TV and make sure the slider below is set all the way to left (100%).

for you... thank you very much! that was the issue.. perfect!... I'm happy now... Big Grin

thanks for the community...
Glad it worked for you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Huge resolution only in kodi, please help!0