Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
Please HELP. I been using XBMC 10.1 for years and not upgraded because the original PseudoTV did it all FAST and populated 1000 channels of stuff in about 3 hours. I finally took a long look at Kodi and i am trying to use PseudoTVLive now. Here is the problem which i noticed other users having

Taking forever to populate channels now compared to xbmc10.1.
example my ABC category playlist has over 1000 in its entry and roughly takes less then 5 mins to populate it using XBMC 10.1
but in KODI I am waiting over 15-20mins to generate the same playlist using PseudoTVLIVE. I am using KODI 15.2 Isengard

It would take only 3 hours to populate my full 1000 channels using xbmx10.1 but using Kodi 15.2 its taken 12 hours and im only up to channel 100!!! might take a week.

Second problem is its taking 10seconds to switch between channels now. The ABC & NBC playlist i have are virtually identical to my old XBMC10.1 setup containing 1000s of shows per playlist but its taking 10seconds to switch between them. I do not have this problem using XBMC10.1 using the original PseudoTV script.

I saw with PseudoTV Live it says MEDIA LIMIT PER CHANNEL. and i set mine to 5000 to unlimited so my playlists would be HUGE and not repeat. So Why is KODI15.2 taking so long to switch channels and populate them now? I noticed the channels switch faster if I set the Medial Limit to 50-ore a bit higher. My XBMC10.1 setup it runs perfectly with same playlists and with unlimited entries and runs fast switching between channels and populating. Kodi and PseudoTV should not be weighed down by a big playlist.

Should I wait for a new update? I noticed others having problems like myself.
Will I always be stuck on XBMC 10.1 Huh I cant take it any longer on this Version.
PseudoTVLive is amazing now with so much more added and nicer interface with all my features I wanted added to the original Psuedo Script...but I can't channel surf or populate channels if the DELAY TIMES are going to be so slow. ..What to do?

I am not using any Internet or live feeds. all my files are local. I am a advanced user here but whats happening to this script ?

Messages In This Thread
Channel Populating & Surfing is SLOW - by Merc33 - 2016-01-16, 11:39
found bug - by co5mo - 2016-10-09, 13:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4