Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
I have been patient. 

If you look back into my posts, I have encouraged others to be patient on multiple occasions.  I have passed along the explanations from Lunatixz about why it is taking so long.  I understand that Lunatixz (and all other addon developers) is not paid for this work.  That he has a real job and a real life as well as working on other really cool addons.  He makes these addons available to us at no cost and supports them freely.  I really have tried not to come on here and whine. 

I have encouraged others to limp along on the available 0.8.0f version until Lunatixz could get the new version the way he wanted it.  When the channel manager function broke, I told others how to work around it.  It didn't work perfectly, but it worked.  I didn't want Lunatixz investing time in fixing 0.8 if it meant taking time away from getting 0.9 ready.

But at this point, 0.8.0f doesn't work at all.  At least not for me.  If Lunatixz is not ready to release a working version in the near future, I think he should just pull all of the PTVL stuff down.  All it's doing at this point is frustrating would-be users and irritating Lunatixz himself with people badgering him all the time with the same questions over and over about the release date.

I'm trying not to be a crybaby about it, I just think it would be a lot less aggravating all around if PTVL disappeared until it's ready for release.

Messages In This Thread
found bug - by co5mo - 2016-10-09, 13:19
RE: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x - by Dennis_D - 2018-05-09, 19:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4