Pass trough on audio not PCM
I selected Pass trough on audio in KODI but the receiver still say PCM Is there some were else I need to change to get raw audio to the receiver?

It is a Intel 4000 GPU and using HDMI.
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Here it is
http://xbmclogs.com/pjrsrt1yx
Try selecting the WASAPI - HDMI option as your audio/passthrough device.
Tried changing to WASAPI - HDMI but it still take how many speakers i set, if i set 2.0 the stereo say it is stereo but 2.1 or higher then PCM. On the other selection it always say PCM even on 2.0.
Screenshots of audio settings please.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
post images
free photo hosting
Set to expert settings level
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You need to enable expert settings level to get all audio options, then set passthrough.
Were do i set expert settings level?
On your first screen shot - bottom left hand corner - change from standard to expert.
Okej thankyou on Thursday i will test and get back to you if it worked or not.
Thank you it was at expert there i cod select what it should do passthrough on, even do it feel abit stuped when you select passthroug it should let what ever sound it is raw to receiver, not that you have to select DTS, DTS-HD and so on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pass trough on audio not PCM0