• 19(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-11, 07:40)durr Wrote: I deleted the existing app after loading Kodi on ATV4 ;/ - how can I now go back and update tvOS builds? Am I going to have to restart the process like first time but with a new .deb file?

Also - what is the best way to load .zip files on ATV4 Kodi?

Thanks

To install .zip addons to Kodi (they're legit right? Wink) you can either use the File Manager and install them from a network share or use the Dbmc addon

To update the tvOS builds you just need to skip to step 7 of the process since you already have the provisioning profile

Then just install without removing the old build, easy!
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
I installed on iPad air2 and iPhone 6. The iPhone is still working but the iPad shuts down on startup, worked great for a day, note I have live tv running on the iPad with a sub.
(2016-01-19, 23:51)Dsguy Wrote: I installed on iPad air2 and iPhone 6. The iPhone is still working but the iPad shuts down on startup, worked great for a day, note I have live tv running on the iPad with a sub.

If the issue is recreatable from scratch I would uninstall the iPad version, reinstall and enable debug logging, and then do whatever needs to be done to make it crash

Then to get the log you can go into Xcode in the devices Window and there will then be a gear with an option to backup the container

That backup will contain the log and all settings
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thanks for your reply I will try it when I get access to my friends Mac, I got it to work by disabling wifi then launch kodi, disable live tv, then reselect live tv and it works fine.
just switched from Android to iOS iPhone and was gonna miss Kodi.

Thank you so much!
I have installed Kodi on iPad without any problem but I can't install it on ATV4.
I get error when uploading ipa to Apple TV as attached screens.
Do you have any suggestion?
I have already deleted account and certificates but nothing changed...

(2016-01-22, 20:07)oldino Wrote: I have installed Kodi on iPad without any problem but I can't install it on ATV4.
I get error when uploading ipa to Apple TV as attached screens.
Do you have any suggestion?
I have already deleted account and certificates but nothing changed...

Same error resolved changing the Apple id with another one
(2015-11-17, 11:25)DanTheMan827 Wrote: Yes, when the profile expires you will need to re-do this process.

It should work when iOS 9.2 comes out assuming there are no compatibility issues with Kodi itself

I think they last about 3 or 4 months and at that point the app won't launch

You shouldn't lose any Kodi settings as long as you don't delete the app from the device

Hi DanTheMan,

I guess this still true right? Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Does a paid developer license change this behavior?

Thanks so much!
90 days non-developer, 1 year developer. Life is tied to expiration of cert used for signing.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Awesome! You never stop learning. If I bought the developer license after I signed the app, does that increase the duration or do I need to resign?
You would need to resign
ie. expiration of cert used for signing Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
When I attempt to install XCode acts like my ipad Air 2 is not plugged in, but it is plugged in since iTunes opens. Frustrated.
Have you trusted your computer with the alert that pops up on the iPad?
Anyone else having issues with this Kodi not being able to restore from a previous backup?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8