Kodi T-Shirt Designs for 2015: November
Much better yes. Now as a normal jacket instead of a hoodie Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Still looking into the possibility of jacket. Thanksgiving makes people way less responsive. Grr.
please don't mess with the logo - icon has to stay in front of the lettering - it's one package not to be altered in any way. This also applies to the size of the icon when used along with the lettering. So basically stick to the guidelines we have Smile
(2015-12-01, 12:22)da-anda Wrote: please don't mess with the logo - icon has to stay in front of the lettering - it's one package not to be altered in any way. This also applies to the size of the icon when used along with the lettering. So basically stick to the guidelines we have Smile

Ah, what you probably don't know is I don't know how to grab a high quality version of the side by side logo from the wiki, and I don't know where my high quality version is and even if I did it'd be the version with the tm rather than the r. So if you want a correct version, you're gonna have to provide it.
Whats the difference in standard vs premium? Is the fabric different or is it just the color difference?
basically the fabric - and you really want premium. Unfortunately the really big sizes are not available with the premium fabric, that's why we had to include the standard fabric as well. But if your size is available with the premium fabric, go with that.
Please consider. I am Photoshop master. <3 Kodi A+.
Oh my god, wow...
i just want to say that there are some really good and amazing designs by you guys...
i would really like to have one of those lol Big Grin
You get the one above. You're welcome.

Welcome to the community!
Just to keep people apprised of the situation, we do intend on offering that December zipper sweater. We're waiting on Teespring to get back to us on a semi-unrelated issue before going forward with it though.
Working through the night cutting out suns and ninjas in case you need to patch a few in.
(2015-12-10, 08:14)natethomas Wrote: Just to keep people apprised of the situation, we do intend on offering that December zipper sweater. We're waiting on Teespring to get back to us on a semi-unrelated issue before going forward with it though.

Hmm, that sounds interesting, is there any chance to see that? Where can I go to see cause I think that I might like that?
And really amazing, I will say one more time that, maybe I am boring, but never mind, really good work.
@McButton, definitely one of the best ninja disguises I've ever seen: he doesn't seem even a ninja!
Yeah, I agree with the previous posts, this is really amazing, I like and design and creativity too. wonderful work, i will probably order one too
I can not wait to see something more and new, once again, great work
cheers
Taken out of sticky, it is now January.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi T-Shirt Designs for 2015: November0