• 14(current)
Release HDHomeRun PVR native addon
(2016-09-16, 23:30)SikeMo Wrote: So I've been having the same issue with this add-on since I originally downloaded it months ago. When I shutdown (or suspend) my system and then power it back on again, TV remains enabled in the settings, but it doesn't show up on the home screen. I have to cycle the enabled switch to make it show up again. I am running an Intel NUC. I have another SolidRun ARM box and it doesn't have this issue. Anyone have a fix?

I have had a DCCP847DYE NUC for years and recently upgraded to the NUC-6i5SYK.

I have also noticed that the TV option vanishes sometimes, but my situation is a little different from yours.

My television is an older LG model that will not power off when the signal goes off (like when the PC goes to sleep), so I have to use the LG remote to turn the television off every time (PITA). Also, my NUC PCs are always ON (no Sleep or Hibernate).

When my TV doesn't show up in Kodi, I usually have to walk over to my little network closet and reset the HdHomeRun device (unplug it for 20 seconds or so).

That info might help you or one of the developers. ...or not.
(2016-09-16, 23:50)jp2code Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 23:30)SikeMo Wrote: So I've been having the same issue with this add-on since I originally downloaded it months ago. When I shutdown (or suspend) my system and then power it back on again, TV remains enabled in the settings, but it doesn't show up on the home screen. I have to cycle the enabled switch to make it show up again. I am running an Intel NUC. I have another SolidRun ARM box and it doesn't have this issue. Anyone have a fix?

I have had a DCCP847DYE NUC for years and recently upgraded to the NUC-6i5SYK.

I have also noticed that the TV option vanishes sometimes, but my situation is a little different from yours.

My television is an older LG model that will not power off when the signal goes off (like when the PC goes to sleep), so I have to use the LG remote to turn the television off every time (PITA). Also, my NUC PCs are always ON (no Sleep or Hibernate).

When my TV doesn't show up in Kodi, I usually have to walk over to my little network closet and reset the HdHomeRun device (unplug it for 20 seconds or so).

That info might help you or one of the developers. ...or not.

Your HDHR needing to be reset sounds like the problems plaguing several users on SD's forums ... the device drops off the network for no reason. The only fix known right now is to force your HDHR device too a 100Mb connection instead of gigabit ethernet, either through your switch's management interface, or by putting a dumb unmanaged switch between your HDHR devices and the rest of the network.
It also begs the question, why no firmware updates in over a year?
(2016-09-17, 06:10)SikeMo Wrote: It also begs the question, why no firmware updates in over a year?

There have been beta firmwares every 2-3 months as part of their DVR software development. The latest one is dated 2 Sept. I suspect they're focusing on the DVR software to the detriment of other aspects of support.

(If you browse their forums, you'll see many users with devices that lose their network connections for no reason, and SD is mysteriously silent/unhelpful on this. There are users asking about DVB-T2/S2 support, which isn't fully implemented yet. Channel scanning is still hit or miss at times ...

And during all of this, their DVR software is still nearly a year overdue/behind schedule, cannot record DRM content, and there is no plan for grid-based EPG, only search/recommendations.

So, SD is working. But the question is, are they working on the right things, because the quality of their product and support seems to be sliding downhill with very little hope of making it back up ...)
this is disappointing to hear. i have been looking at the HDHR connect for some time now was planning to buy for christmas. would you still recommend an hdhomerun?
(2016-09-18, 18:42)mxlance Wrote: this is disappointing to hear. i have been looking at the HDHR connect for some time now was planning to buy for christmas. would you still recommend an hdhomerun?
I have had a HDHR Prime for almost two years and have yet to any issues with it besides the guide only populating 4hrs like has been previously stated. It works great with every Android TV device and I would absolutely recommend picking one up.

Sent from my Nexus 6
i feel better again now, thanks
Hi All

Does anyone still have a copy of the Windows .ZIP file for Isendard?
My system can't handle Jarvis and the links from the original post no longer seem to work.
Please help.

Thanks
(2016-06-23, 04:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Since new to vr maybe this is how all work but let me try explain. How come the channel numbers are displayed with a channel sequence naming scheme?

Basically my first available channel is 8 but Kodi in the guide makes it 1-8 or 64-185 when it's really 185. Does it need that number before for something else?

Also I see I can edit channel names but why do some default going the station name included next to number but some don't?

Did you get any help/feedback regarding this?

I have the same issue. and ive tried the setting to use thebackend channel numbering. that does nothing.
(2016-09-30, 00:04)rdyott Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 04:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Since new to vr maybe this is how all work but let me try explain. How come the channel numbers are displayed with a channel sequence naming scheme?

Basically my first available channel is 8 but Kodi in the guide makes it 1-8 or 64-185 when it's really 185. Does it need that number before for something else?

Also I see I can edit channel names but why do some default going the station name included next to number but some don't?

I have the same issue. and ive tried the setting to use thebackend channel numbering. that does nothing.
Hopefully I can explain this correctly. This addon is based on the IPTV simple addon. That addon has no way of determining the channel numbers from the IPTV xml file, and neither does this one from its own internal channel list. Hopefully that makes sense to you.
(2016-09-30, 00:04)rdyott Wrote:

Use the Titan Skin. It has an option to switch of the Native channel numbering and only leave the HDHomerun channel number and names.
Is there anybody out there that can give some instructions to get more data into the guide? Right now, all I get is a few hours.. Is there a add-on or script available to pull from Schedules Direct?
(2016-10-08, 14:03)ronvp Wrote: Is there anybody out there that can give some instructions to get more data into the guide? Right now, all I get is a few hours.. Is there a add-on or script available to pull from Schedules Direct?
If you purchased early access to the SD DVR beta, then you receive 2 weeks of guide data once your device ID has been activated for your access. Otherwise, only 4 hours is provided.

There is no method to use other guide sources that I am aware of with this addon.
(2016-10-08, 19:19)rpcameron Wrote: If you purchased early access to the SD DVR beta, then you receive 2 weeks of guide data once your device ID has been activated for your access. Otherwise, only 4 hours is provided.

There is no method to use other guide sources that I am aware of with this addon.

I do have the early access, but still only get the 4 hours data and the 14 days data in the hdhomerun view app is there, just not in the this native plugin..
Anyone having problems with this add-on picking Spanish audio streams instead of the English 5.1 stream? I'm using the Prime.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun PVR native addon3