USTVNOW not in HD in guide but is in app
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not new to Kodi/XBMC, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why the channels are not being streamed in HD? I have USTVNOW addon set to generate a IPTVSSimple M3U file and XMLTV, I have also used the strm and standard m3u option but to no avail. If this cant be sorted then does anyone know of a way to use NextPVR and USTVNOW? All I am seeking are channels like AMC, USA, Etc all the local stations I have through antenna, recording is not necessary but if it happens to be a feature then great! Thanks in advance to all those who can help!

Empire
(2015-11-09, 23:20)empireslayer000 Wrote: Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not new to Kodi/XBMC, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why the channels are not being streamed in HD? I have USTVNOW addon set to generate a IPTVSSimple M3U file and XMLTV, I have also used the strm and standard m3u option but to no avail. If this cant be sorted then does anyone know of a way to use NextPVR and USTVNOW? All I am seeking are channels like AMC, USA, Etc all the local stations I have through antenna, recording is not necessary but if it happens to be a feature then great! Thanks in advance to all those who can help!

Empire

Have to wonder why you didn't post in the proper thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233135
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I didn't post in the USTVNOW thread because it functions fine on its own. I figured that the PVR would have been the issue because of this. Would you like me to post this in that thread as well for the sake of organization?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVNOW not in HD in guide but is in app0