• 39(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-23, 14:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 05:43)komplex Wrote: Skin just updated to 3.6.32 and it's missing the bottom half of the OSD

Hmmm, strange. Does this happen with both OSD preferences (slim and normal) ?

EDIT: Moved my lazy ass off the sofa :p I use the slim OSD but it happens with both, this is what i get when i press the info button

(2016-02-23, 15:43)master345 Wrote: komplex I was thinking because you modified the OSD code in an earlier build it may have carried over?

You may want to clear out the userdata addondata skin.titanjarvisbeta folder and also addons skin.titanjarvisbeta and reinstall fresh.

My changes were to just one xml file that should of been overwritten when the skin updated
(2016-02-23, 17:00)komplex Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 14:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 05:43)komplex Wrote: Skin just updated to 3.6.32 and it's missing the bottom half of the OSD

Hmmm, strange. Does this happen with both OSD preferences (slim and normal) ?

EDIT: Moved my lazy ass off the sofa :p I use the slim OSD but it happens with both

OK, I'll take a look once I'm back home. I am pretty sure it was fine yesterday when I tested it but I must have overlooked something :-)
Guy here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=260993 seems to have the same problem
I get a 'mostly missing' OSD in both full and slim modes (also the gradient option). Bottom half gone, no poster, no cd-art, no background panel. Windows platform.
(2016-02-23, 10:12)burekas Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 05:53)durr Wrote: Here is a noob question guys...

When I go to change skin background and it opens file directory, it only shows me my added "sources" like fusion.

can I not choose from External Storage on my device as a path?

You need first add the External Storage as a new sourch through the FileManager "Add Source", browse to the external storage path, give it a name, confirm, then you will see it also there.

thank you
Having trouble with widgets. When using the simple confluence vertical style, only widget 1 works. If I have two (sets) of widgets, when I change to widget 2 the focus won't got to the widget....just switches between the home menu shortcut and the widget selector. When I switch back to widget 1 it works. If the "Enable multiple widget rows" is selected, I'm able to move through the rows and use the widgets. Only happens in vertical mode...horizontal works fine. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix I can do to make it work?

Other than that, I'm really loving this skin. Many, many thanks for making it available.
(2016-02-23, 17:15)oattes Wrote: I get a 'mostly missing' OSD in both full and slim modes (also the gradient option). Bottom half gone, no poster, no cd-art, no background panel. Windows platform.

@ All users having strange issues with the OSD panel.

I am looking into the OSD issues. I can't replicate the issue on both Kodi Isengard and Jarvis...
Can you guys tell me what version of the skin you are running ?

Note that I released a new beta yesterday and within an hour afterwards released another one because of wrong file within the beta's zip package. My only conclusion for now is that the second update didn't make it into the repo or something.

The correct version for Jarvis should be 3.6.32

Also, please take a look into skin's addon folder (addons\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\1080i) if there is a file called DialogFullScreenInfo.xml please delete it as that is what's causing the issues.

Thanks in advance for your help.
(2016-02-23, 18:54)byrdog Wrote: Having trouble with widgets. When using the simple confluence vertical style, only widget 1 works. If I have two (sets) of widgets, when I change to widget 2 the focus won't got to the widget....just switches between the home menu shortcut and the widget selector. When I switch back to widget 1 it works. If the "Enable multiple widget rows" is selected, I'm able to move through the rows and use the widgets. Only happens in vertical mode...horizontal works fine. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix I can do to make it work?

Other than that, I'm really loving this skin. Many, many thanks for making it available.

Are you on the stable version or the beta version of the skin ?
(2016-02-23, 21:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 17:15)oattes Wrote: I get a 'mostly missing' OSD in both full and slim modes (also the gradient option). Bottom half gone, no poster, no cd-art, no background panel. Windows platform.

@ All users having strange issues with the OSD panel.

I am looking into the OSD issues. I can't replicate the issue on both Kodi Isengard and Jarvis...
Can you guys tell me what version of the skin you are running ?

Note that I released a new beta yesterday and within an hour afterwards released another one because of wrong file within the beta's zip package. My only conclusion for now is that the second update didn't make it into the repo or something.

The correct version for Jarvis should be 3.6.32

Also, please take a look into skin's addon folder (addons\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\1080i) if there is a file called DialogFullScreenInfo.xml please delete it as that is what's causing the issues.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am running 3.6.32. I have just forced a refresh of the repository and the skin. Restarted Kodi after forced updates. The problem is still present.

The 'DialogFullScreenInfo.xml' file is not present.

Let me know if I can provide any other information.

Lee
(2016-02-23, 21:50)oattes Wrote: I am running 3.6.32. I have just forced a refresh of the repository and the skin. Restarted Kodi after forced updates. The problem is still present.

Thanks for testing. I will check some more, maybe it's a combination of settings.
@komplex just sent me his skin backup, I will test with those settings too
(2016-02-23, 21:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 21:50)oattes Wrote: I am running 3.6.32. I have just forced a refresh of the repository and the skin. Restarted Kodi after forced updates. The problem is still present.

Thanks for testing. I will check some more, maybe it's a combination of settings.
@komplex just sent me his skin backup, I will test with those settings too

I just reset the skin settings to default and the problem does not occur. I will continue to test options to find out what might be the trigger. I can certainly you the skin settings back up if you like.
(2016-02-23, 22:01)oattes Wrote: I just reset the skin settings to default and the problem does not occur. I will continue to test options to find out what might be the trigger. I can certainly you the skin settings back up if you like.

Got it. Reproduced with backup from @komplex.
Seems to be the setting "show infopanel on pause and seek".
Will fix it right away
(2016-02-23, 22:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 22:01)oattes Wrote: I just reset the skin settings to default and the problem does not occur. I will continue to test options to find out what might be the trigger. I can certainly you the skin settings back up if you like.

Got it. Reproduced with backup from @komplex.
Seems to be the setting "show infopanel on pause and seek".
Will fix it right away

Yes, I just found exactly that as well ;-).
(2016-02-23, 22:07)oattes Wrote: Yes, I just found exactly that as well ;-).

Fixed it. Found a couple of other glitches in the OSD too.
Will post a new beta within an hour
(2015-11-13, 00:28)marcelveldt Wrote: Changes so far in the 3.6 beta version:

- skin changes needed for Kodi Jarvis
- implementation of the new Kodi resource image addons, aloows you to select a prebuilt pack of genre icons, weather icons etc.
- Live TV timeshift buffer progress bar (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226287)
- all fixes/changes/features included from the current 3.5 isengard release

Has the changes to weather fanart been rolled out to the stable yet? After an upgrade to Jarvis the skin default weather fanart isn't working and I had to download the weather icon pack again.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11