• 82(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-11, 09:26)loggio Wrote: Are you able to add <menucontrol>9000</menucontrol> to your windows?
This allows the user to access the window sideblade menus by pressing the menu button on remote or keyboard etc.
Consider it done for the next update.
(2016-04-11, 11:01)monkeylurv Wrote: The cd art is perfect now [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Thanks Marcel for your hard work and dedication.

You're welcome, thanks for reporting back that it's fixed now.
(2016-04-11, 17:16)OLDCell Wrote: I think what would be good as an option would be to keep the first row the large widget in place when you key down through the row widgets below.

I am very sorry but I don't have a clue what you mean. Could you be more specific like which homelayout you're using etc ?
(2016-04-11, 17:39)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I'm using the slim list view very often and also for showing the songs of an album. But when I'm using it like described then the album cover will be stretched like a poster. It would be nice to center the album cover in the middle of the field on the left side without stretching it.

That's strange... I just checked it on my machine and also in the code and the cover doesn't get stretched. In fact it should be displayed in the original aspect ratio aligned at the bottom of the panel.

Are you using an old version of the skin ?
(2016-04-11, 20:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 17:16)OLDCell Wrote: I think what would be good as an option would be to keep the first row the large widget in place when you key down through the row widgets below.

I am very sorry but I don't have a clue what you mean. Could you be more specific like which homelayout you're using etc ?
Hi,

I'm using the Netflix style homemenu.

When you go past the first row widget the large widget moves up, I think it would look good if the first row widget under the large one changed to next widget underneath keeping the large widget in view which gives details of what's selected.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers for the great work, great skin with emby server running.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
If you love Titan then I encourage you to donate a few $/€ to Marcel. I'll be doing just that when I get paid in a few days. The info can be found in the first post. He works tirelessly and implements nearly every user request - so show the guy some love and let him know how much you appreciate his hard work.
(2016-04-11, 20:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 17:39)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I'm using the slim list view very often and also for showing the songs of an album. But when I'm using it like described then the album cover will be stretched like a poster. It would be nice to center the album cover in the middle of the field on the left side without stretching it.

That's strange... I just checked it on my machine and also in the code and the cover doesn't get stretched. In fact it should be displayed in the original aspect ratio aligned at the bottom of the panel.

Are you using an old version of the skin ?

Sometimes I think I've to retire from Kodi and Emby because I'm to stupid for it ... Wink On my notebook everything is fine, but on Fire TV it is stretched. Very strange ...

For the record: I always test my problems with the actual stable and also beta (because it could be fixed) ... Big Grin
(2016-04-06, 09:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-06, 05:47)PitStainsPete Wrote: One issue that seems to be effecting me a lot recently and I don't know how to rectify is when I go to play an item (no addons just streaming from Nas drive) I am getting the loading symbol for anything upto a minute, sometimes more. During this time video and audio plays fine but the loading icon is always present during this time

Some systems can't handle the "auto show OSD" feature, try to disable it:

Skin Settings --> Playback & OSD --> Auto show OSD infopanel on video playback start --> Set to 0 (to disable)

Skin Settings --> Playback & OSD --> Auto close OSD --> set to 0 (to disable)

Please let me know if that resolves the issue

I tried this but problem persisted. I've always had those settings enabled before and no issues, so far I've had this happen on a nvidia shield TV box and the bedroom, I don't know the cause but wasn't isolated to one box which is why I thought I should ask on here as I had reinstalled previously to rectify it. I have cleared data and used the sd card backup to reinstall again which has got rid of the issue for now
(2016-04-11, 20:49)OLDCell Wrote: When you go past the first row widget the large widget moves up, I think it would look good if the first row widget under the large one changed to next widget underneath keeping the large widget in view which gives details of what's selected.

Take a look at the new "netflix 2" home layout, it does exactly that
(2016-04-11, 21:17)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Sometimes I think I've to retire from Kodi and Emby because I'm to stupid for it ... Wink On my notebook everything is fine, but on Fire TV it is stretched. Very strange ...

Maybe reinstall the skin on your FireTV ? I'm 100% sure that it should be OK altough it might be something I fixed in the beta and which is not yet populated to the stable.
(2016-04-11, 21:23)PitStainsPete Wrote: I tried this but problem persisted. I've always had those settings enabled before and no issues, so far I've had this happen on a nvidia shield TV box and the bedroom, I don't know the cause but wasn't isolated to one box which is why I thought I should ask on here as I had reinstalled previously to rectify it. I have cleared data and used the sd card backup to reinstall again which has got rid of the issue for now

OK, let me know if the issue returns.
Hi marcel,

with last couple of betas 3.6.x there is a huge bug when Mouse/Touch support is enabled:
most if not all views all messed up with items overlapping (mostly info panels) previews doubled etc... just try some of them and you'll see (as big lists, banner lists, square panels etc).

Let me know if you need further infos. Note that with that option disabled all views work fine and previous bugs are fixed

Another small bug with touch enabled: the new fullscreen info overlay has no way to go back, as it's waiting for a button/arrow pressed

thanks
(2016-04-11, 20:39)marcelveldt Wrote: [quote='loggio' pid='2307805' dateline='1460358971']
In reference to 2.
"I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally"
I made the same request to jurialmunkey for his Arctic Zephyr skin and he seemed to be able to do it without issue. When using his skin, if you set a custom background and then try to change the background the dialog opens to the folder with the current selected image.
It could work for the global background but not within the shortcuts editor. That said, this might be something that gets added later but it requires some changes to skinshortcuts addon.

I must be half asleep when I write this stuff... I was actually talking about the global background. I don't use individual backgrounds as I like the skin to be consistent. Sorry I should have been more specific, but yes... If you could add this to the global background that would be great!

Cheers.
(2016-04-11, 21:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 20:49)OLDCell Wrote: When you go past the first row widget the large widget moves up, I think it would look good if the first row widget under the large one changed to next widget underneath keeping the large widget in view which gives details of what's selected.

Take a look at the new "netflix 2" home layout, it does exactly that
Thanks but as far as I can see Netflix style 2 does not have the large widget and is more a proper Netflix layout.

I prefer the large widget layout with the widget rows below.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
(2016-04-11, 20:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 00:58)mhhinds Wrote: Hi marcelveldt. Since the latest update, I can't access widgets on the home menu without there being a sub menu and also the title of the widget is not displayed at the top left or anywhere on the home screen unless there's more information. The title used to be displayed even without the item description. I think it says "No Information" now. Also the System Information widget has no information, every widget appears blank and also no item name. Those issues were working on the previous skin updates. Anyway the skin is awesome and I would appreciate if you could look into those issues please.

Thanks for the catch. Both issues will be fixed in next update

Hi marcelveldt, I should add that I am using the Modern Big Verticle Homescreen laylout. Some of the other layouts seem fine Windows 10, Netflix, but I think Titan Tiles and some horizontal views have the issue too.
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11