Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 1)
In earlier versions during Live-TV there was some kind of 'side-menu', listening the TV-channels and their current programs. Obviously this great 'side-menu' was replaced by the big menu shown in picture 1. Is it possible to bring back the 'side-menu' (or however its name is). It was/is great !!! In case I need a big overview I could use the normal EPG, no need for this big menu IMHO. (it was some kind of vertical and narrow menu, just covering the left side of the screen)
You can still enable that sideblade version of the channels OSD in the skinsettings but I believe I saw a follow-up post of you taht you already found that one out yourself.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 2)
I would like to use the fanart in the channel and EPG view and to download it automatically, but I don't want it to be shown on the OSD during Live-TV. Instead the channel-logo should be shown (as before *g*). Nevertheless fanart / discart etc shall be displayed for local available movies and mp3s. Is this change possible?
(clearart isn't working, but that doesn't matter to me).
Makes sense, it now auto shows the rich artwork because that's available already. I will create an additional skin setting to disable it.
Available in next skin update.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 3)
How can I change the square view to the list view ? (and why was it changed at all....?)
You can't, that is the design for the new settings menu. It follows the design concept of the new Kodi interface in Kodi krypton.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 4)
Before one could choose the structure of download-folder, something like "channel - titlename" or "channel / titlename". Is this still possible? If yes, why not ? Possible to bring it back?
It now uses the title as the download folder for easier matching of the same title. I will have a look if i can bring back the option to have it in a different structure but that won't be an easy fix. The entire code is rewritten from scratch.
BTW: There is no real benefit of downloading the artwork, by default it's entirely handles by the Kodi builtin texture cache.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 5)
If no fanart could be found, the living room picture was shown in earlier versions instead of the channel logo. Well, it's a matter of taste ..... The living room picture seems more restrained / modest to me.
Hmm, you're right. I will change that back.Not sure why/what changed it.

(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 6)
Locally available seasons poster have not been displayed at the beginning, but this seems to work now.

So this is a good thing, right ?

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-03-28, 22:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11