• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2015-11-28, 22:52)schumi2004 Wrote: I was checking your mod if i still need anything to add but it all seems working already except for 1 thing, missing LiveTV icon in MyPVRSearch.xml and MyPVRTimer.xml.
So i checked code if change was in place and it did but then i noticed this:

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...4574-L4590

Something is not right there Wink
This Variable working ,just a typo error fix in next version.
(2015-11-28, 22:52)schumi2004 Wrote: Channel icon not aligned
Change for focusedlayout...
PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <
posx>245</posx>
    <
posy>0</posy>
    <
width>60</width>
    <
height>60</height>
    <
texture fallback="DefaultAudioCover.png" background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
    <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    </
control

(2015-11-28, 22:52)schumi2004 Wrote: Strange outline for next show, should be placed on a new line imo.
Fanart overlap ( i liked it more when it was full screen and i think it should be visible only when PVR thumbs is enabled. This also counts for banner in channel list and, only visible when skinhelper is enabled.
And what does that strange withe/grey/black background doing there? Seems to be the 3D video image wall?
Although the fix is there, it seems that the channel logo is completely gone now, not even a default image anymore.
I think it has something to do with adding skinhelper code to ViewsLiveTV.xml
Doesn't make sense adding it and shouldn't be needed since with the fix all channel icons would popup anyway but now it's completely broken it seems.

That 3D wall image is from script helper ,just delete in MyPVRChannels.xml (line 12 - 40)
PHP Code:
    <control type="multiimage"><!-- Fanart -->
    <
left>295</left>
    <
top>0</top>
    <
width>1980</width>
    <
height>720</height>
    <
timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
    <
randomize>true</randomize>
    <include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(keepaspect)">KeepAspect</include>
    <
fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <
animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="10,10" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="10,10" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation condition="true" effect="rotatey" center="200" start="-41" end="-45" time="0">Conditional</animation>
    <
imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMoviesBackground.Wall)]</imagepath>
    </
control>
    <
control type="multiimage"><!-- Fanart -->
    <
left>945</left>
    <
top>230</top>
    <
width>350</width>
    <
height>250</height>
    <include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(keepaspect)">KeepAspect</include>
    <
fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <
animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="10,10" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="10,10" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
    <
imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PvrBackground)]</imagepath>
    </
control
(2015-11-28, 22:52)schumi2004 Wrote: /edit2:
Got a full screen image now with skinhelper items enabled but this is just a mess.
Or you should drop these PVR thumbs and just keep background or reposition those thumbs, a lot of overlapping here.
Genre label overlapping label "Next" not big bug,I will fix that.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Angelinas. I have installed GitHub 11.1 mods to 720p and noted the following, for your info:
- The LiveTV clock/recording indicator is still overlapping the TV Channel Logo a little (but is better than before). The whole line (indicator + text) needs to be moved to the right a little, the indicator should line-up vertically with the 3 other text lines below it.
- Seems the RighList view has been modified since GitHub 10. The DiskArts no longer show on this view even with "Show DiskArt" enabled in the view menu?
- The EPG timeline colours are mostly incorrect on this skin mod, works fine on standard skin 3.2 with all the colours.
- The 'Flexible Widgets' panel to select widgets in main menus is quite different to the one available on the standard skin 3.2. I understand this was intentional, with added options, but the colour coding is missing and I'm not able to select my created video playlist for Kids Movies (uses a 'Kids' video Tag I maintain) as is possible on the 3.2 panel.
- On the new MiddleList View, the Language and Subtitle icons and info appear behind the artwork, so is mostly hidden ... only some parts you can see sometimes if you have a long list of languages.

Then I have a question about the new Extras View, how does it work? Seems you need to click up then different navigation 'modes' are activated if you then click up/down or left/right. Sometimes it is not possible to exit the Extras view (with Backspace or Escape) unless you do multiple right clicks? What are the navigation modes for this view please? Can you stop it from automatically cycling through the movies?

I love the effort you put-in the additional PVR functionality! Fantastic Smile Many thanks!

Cheers
@Angelinas

Any plans to update it to Jarvis?

/edit:
You did a great job btw, it looks much better now.
Only issue is EPG colors in EPG guide?
Did you changed something there?
Default xbt doesn't seem to work any more for EPG colors.
When mq6 for javis is released the mod will be updated as it is point less adding the other xml till the official release is done so it still has the same and fill and look.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-12-05, 01:52)Rjsachse Wrote: When mq6 for javis is released the mod will be updated as it is point less adding the other xml till the official release is done so it still has the same and fill and look.
Ah now i notice, you did some commits also, awesome Wink

It does work under Jarvis though, did not test it extensively but all seems to function.

Regarding PVR genre colours. I think you guys forgot to include pvr/ subfolder in code/path Wink
Yer I fixed it on my version but have not uploaded to github yet.

With javis the event log xml os bot there and there is some redundant xmls too. But will still work.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Found also a aspect ratio issue in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml (line 93) Wink
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
Channel icon is wrong when not highlighted
(2015-12-04, 00:35)LeKodeur Wrote: Then I have a question about the new Extras View, how does it work? Seems you need to click up then different navigation 'modes' are activated if you then click up/down or left/right. Sometimes it is not possible to exit the Extras view (with Backspace or Escape) unless you do multiple right clicks? What are the navigation modes for this view please? Can you stop it from automatically cycling through the movies?
navigation for windows Extra
-up from menu bar (have focus on posteri id=2513),in midlle position of poster in extra
-focus poster : up and down to change poster in that position,lef and right to change position-widget poster
-on click in home bar open widget panel(this is changes when isnt activated extra panel-showing widget in skin settings-widget),plan is to hide this panel if is extra visible(working on this)
-exit :
esc or back (focus on menu bar),
from poster first on left side "left"(focus on menu bar)
from poster first on rigt side "right"(focus on menu bar)
from focus bar left or right to change home menu

set submenu in skin settings (clone some Submenu)
If player have vido or music from menu bar "up" and focus on flags player,with "up" focus poster id=2513

Changes for No:12.2
Code:
-add RadioButton for chose source for Genre color in timeline (in top-menu)
-add buton in skin settings for auto scrol of Extra widget(10 sec or fixed)
-fixed aspect ratio in DialogPVRChannel OSD
Changes for No:12.3
Code:
-fixed Middle list view
Thank you Angelinas for the navigation clarifications Smile Noted the 12.1 and 12.2 changes on GitHub which I'm using now ... great to have the colours back on the EPG Smile and a skin setting for the Extra widget auto-scroll Smile ... very nice! I will get the 12.3 MiddleList View fix tonight, I'm sure you've found a great solution! Wink ... thanks in advance!

Only need a quick look at that LiveTV clock/recording indicator half overlapping the TV Channel Logo ... but that's just a small detail Smile

Thanks again Angelinas for your efforts! BTW, I've got this mod also working very nicely on Jarvis Beta.2 on a Android TV box (Minix).
I do like the mods in this version but PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH PVR CHANNEL ICON again!
Again they are broken!

You should remove this:
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...TV.xml#L71
(No idea though why it's there, doesn't do anything on my end, yeah braking the logo but that's it.)
and this:
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...ml#L81-L91

To get it working again.

I understand that using all possibilities of SkinHelper is fun but i think there is a limit to it, this is too much imo Wink
ListItem.Icon is ok in timeline id=10,but for some other container icon will show image from epg not channel logo. I think that you started this question in Brasil. Xbmc...how solved missing logo in some view....... Script helper is solution for this.
I will add buton to disable extra pvr image(banner,logo,clearart,thumb...),you can disable all extra image from fanart for pvr(already is in cript settings).
Enable image for pvr and channel logo working.
(2015-12-07, 15:20)Angelinas Wrote: ListItem.Icon is ok in timeline id=10,but for some other container icon will show image from epg not channel logo. I think that you started this question in Brasil. Xbmc...how solved missing logo in some view....... Script helper is solution for this.
I will add buton to disable extra pvr image(banner,logo,clearart,thumb...),you can disable all extra image from fanart for pvr(already is in cript settings).
Enable image for pvr and channel logo working.
No need to add buttons to disable things, it's already defined it for SkinHelper for value_pvrchannelicon

Here: https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm....xml#L4642

And i found a missing button Wink
This mod is for isengard....
Mod working for Jarvis, you use this version.. Button for sorting not working in Jarvis anymore. I must include new condition for visible in jarvis.
Hey mate, love the MOD, plenty of cool features, having a little issue with the EXTRA GALLERY though,

Only some of the screens are being filled and it seems to be the same movies all the time, see below,

Also, when i first launch kodi all the screens are blank, i have to change the skin, then change back to the MOD skin again for some of them to be filled.

Any ideas on a fix to make them all fill and choose different movies?

Thanks
Hi,

Anyone know how t get the normal TV Guide (not TV Shows but the actual EPG) on the main menu in Aeon MQ 6?

I've tried everything...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16