• 72(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2018-08-01, 23:03)Angelinas Wrote: @LeKodeur

Can you show me image with working record button...I dont have PVR with recording and I can't reproduce isue.
If you show me image I will change on blind.Change some part for PVR today on git hub, just try if now have progress in PVR part.

TNX
 Hi Angelinas. The missing 'record' icon (circle) is shown by the red arrow in the bottom menu in the picture. The top menu in the picture shows the menu bar when Live TV is playing (menu is called by pressing the <return> key) but the record icon is missing.

This was fix yesterday.....some PVR code was changed in latest version of mine Mod.
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...34b76R3091

can you try new code from yesterday, and see if is fixed. Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Smile 
(2018-08-02, 16:37)Angelinas Wrote: This was fix yesterday.....some PVR code was changed in latest version of mine Mod.
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...34b76R3091

can you try new code from yesterday, and see if is fixed. Smile
Hi Angelinas. Yes, fixed!  Smile ... many thanks!
I am on Leia and if you download the extrapack addon from repo, the folder is just empty. How does it work, as there is the option to download the ekstrapack from skin menu. But that does not work either. Thank you.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
You need to install this addon (download manual)
https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/...extrapack/

This addon will enable button for download in skin settings, just hit that labell focused on image.

or you can download manual whole dir and set path, last button on image.
https://github.com/AeonMQ/skin.aeonmq6.extrapack
Hi there,

Thanks so much for this MOD! It's great!
However, I have an issue where TV SHOWS INPROGRESS are not displaying correctly;

You see, it shows #/###(SERIES)SERIES
What is should show is S/E (SERIES) TITLE
If I change to different widget it displays correctly, but this is not the widget I want to use, I want to use IN PROGRESS properly.
I don't have that isue with TVShow inProgress, I change for Leia version
this code is for widget....that's now Kodi part.(change for your Krypton version)
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le....xml#L4009

Hi there,

I tried this XML and it did not work for Krypton; it makes everything broken.

One thing I did notice with the original XML is that if I changed the widget to be TV SHOWS RECOMMENDED, it displayed correctly, it showed my current episode. But TV SHOWS IN PROGRESS is broken;

Another thing I notice is that CINEMAVISION doesn't work correctly from the home screen either;

But if I go in to MOVIES CATEGORY and choose a movie and choose to play in CINEMAVISION it works. Just not from HOME SCREEN?
not All xml....just part of that code line need to change.

Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.inprogresstv)">videodb://inprogresstvshows</value>
Old version is from "service.library.data.provider" this service have isue like in your image.

I see that I use old code for Cinemav....Change your Home view to "change home look like: AeonMQ 7", in this part code are ok, or you can change two code in HomMQ6.xml.
Code:
RunScript(script.cinemavision,experience,name=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Title])
change in this
Code:
RunScript(script.cinemavision,movieid=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(DBID)])
Thank you so much! This fixed CINEMAVISION however INPROGRESS is still broken.
It still displays like I said before.

I have to use RECOMMENDED for it to work properly.
Is there maybe another fix?
Yeap tvshow in progress is Kodi part in Krypton version.
Change that code from Marcel SHS
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.inprogresstv)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=inprogress&amp;mediatype=tvshows&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>

This fix only remove label in title "(label)", all onclick function now open tvshow list with focus on that tvshow, old was opennig tvshow on season level.
Oh okay - does this work properly in Leia then?
Hi all,

I'm in Jarvis and I use the 'mq6 mod' and 'mq7' (but I like the looks of mq6 more)... 
I'm having trouble with lyrics in mq6... CUlyrics is updated and shows them in any other skin. In mq6 it shows that it downloads them (and are saved in the specified folder) but are not shown on screen...
No error pops out.

Any help?
From player bar press icon "settings", in list set radio button "Show lyrics" to "On"
There you can chose one from two version ...regular or @manfeed color-animated.

@Angelinas Will try thank you
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16