• 20(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2016-03-20, 17:55)Leoje Wrote: Hi Angelinas,
Can you please, help me to add code in dialogalbuminfo to show the cdart.PNG located in album folder folder instead the fakecdart?
Thanks
switch place for this two image Thumb cv & Thumb cd fake
574 and 587 in DialogAlbumInfo.xml

Code:
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist,,/cd.png]</texture>
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
Third disc is from script helper that leave as its now...
for me number 3 showing cd Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thank you
Work like a charm.
I face another problem...
After call song info from a taged album, when i call song info from a untaged album show me pictures fanart from the first one.
@Angelinas

Have you seen this from Animated Movie Thread?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hi Angelinas

In music section i would like to add a label beside each artist in a list showing total number of songs for that artist.

Someone mentioned using skin helper. But cant get it to work

Heres code im using

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
          <
posx>294</posx>
           <
posy>1</posy>
           <
width>720</width>
           <
height>45</height>
            <
font>Font_18</font>
            <
align>right</align>
             <
aligny>center</aligny>
             <include>
listcolor</include>
             <
label>[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.SongCount)][/COLOR]</label>
             <
visible>Container.Content(artists)</visible>
</
control

Thanks for any info
Whenever i pull up my context menu and click extended info i get a "could not find valid content type" error
Im running jarvis on a fire tv, but i also get the error on my laptop as well......any help will be appreciated.....thank you
Hello,

Very nice work with the modifications. For me tho, it seems that the cover side view does not work. Whenever I try and select it, it just defaults to right list view. Anyone else have this problem?

thx
@Angelinas.

Are you using the skin helper service to fill in the widgets for favourites, or does the skin still use script.favourites ? The reason I ask is that I have modded script.favourites on one of my machines because the favourites file is path substituted from a server and script.favourites doesn't work with path subs.

All my widgets for favourites on that machine just show as 'busy' and never appear so I was just wondering which method is populating them so I can try to fix it.

Thanks. Oh, skin is latest from github.

***EDIT***

Reverted my changes to script.favourites and used a local copy of the favourites.xml Still only get busy ??
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-03-21, 01:46)Firetv344 Wrote: Whenever i pull up my context menu and click extended info i get a "could not find valid content type" error
Im running jarvis on a fire tv, but i also get the error on my laptop as well......any help will be appreciated.....thank you
You didnt set content well
http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_content_and_scan
(2016-03-21, 00:35)the_bo Wrote: In music section i would like to add a label beside each artist in a list showing total number of songs for that artist.

Someone mentioned using skin helper. But cant get it to work
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.SongCount)
good code for this but you can't use in list (item/focused),version="1.0.66" script.skin.helper.service have isue with properties,use some old....
Try this outside a list,or in dialog.
(2016-03-21, 02:51)leejk Wrote: Very nice work with the modifications. For me tho, it seems that the cover side view does not work. Whenever I try and select it, it just defaults to right list view. Anyone else have this problem?
This view not include,this is my first try to create view in 3d.....
dont use that.When you open context menu and press view selector this view is not in list (only in top menu stay radio button,for now)
(2016-03-21, 10:22)black_eagle Wrote: @Angelinas.

Are you using the skin helper service to fill in the widgets for favourites, or does the skin still use script.favourites ? The reason I ask is that I have modded script.favourites on one of my machines because the favourites file is path substituted from a server and script.favourites doesn't work with path subs.

All my widgets for favourites on that machine just show as 'busy' and never appear so I was just wondering which method is populating them so I can try to fix it.

Thanks. Oh, skin is latest from github.
Old widget from script Favourite

Code:
                <item>
                    <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)]</label>
                    <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Thumb)]</icon>
                    <onclick>$INFO[Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Path)]</onclick>
                    <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name))</visible>
                </item>
And you can use from helper script(this showing all info in info panel-Fanart,poster,clearlogo,clearart,duration,year......).
You dont have to change in code for favourite script,this is poor with info.
Use helper for Favourite and you have all info in widget panel.
@Angelinas

I use the posterlite view for my movies, when animated poster is active, are all other posters blank, but only when tvtunes is active!
When i deactivate tvtunes, works all fine and perfect, all posters will shown.
Maybe it helps you to find the problem.

edit:

And is it possible to put the animated posters/fanarts (what will shown from skin helper) in the Textures13.db file with Texture Cache Maintenance utility?

edit2: I ask in the TCMU thread, perhaps better.
Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off animated Fanart (background), but keep the animated posters? I am using the latest version from github
@ angelinas, content type was set when I scan library from my server....I double check....reset but still getting error...
(2016-03-21, 12:43)darkcircuituk Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off animated Fanart (background), but keep the animated posters? I am using the latest version from github
This new button for poster and fanart will be created in new github version. Posterlite have poster in list, I write not to use animated poster in that view. In next version
Also I will rewrite all poster in all view for the user who want to use animated poster in list(if poster doesent have animated poster, kodi log will note this as error). For user who want to use animated poster outside list, there will be no error in kodi. Log

@Firetv344
Are you using extendedinfo from github or oficial repo(github version is for krypton)?
When I focus item in library with context menu button open dialog video extended script. Same as open poster widget for "boxofice", and simular widget from script.
Are this working for you ,same?
Edit
Install this script and you have one more button in context menu,this should work like charm Smile
"Extended info dialog"
https://github.com/phil65/context.extendedinfo.dialog
(2016-03-15, 17:26)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 17:11)cd-r Wrote: @Angelinas
The original Aeon MQ6 for Kodi 15 has also problems with not saving settings on openelec systems.
So, i think the problem is the original code from MarcosQui.
MQ5 Mod has no problems.
Now I watch and find wrong settings...
string have wrong label
Code:
<setting id="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets" type="string"></setting>
i think that is issue,that produce error for saving setting.xml...
i change and You test is that help Smile

Hi I have this issue with being unable to back up the Skin Settings, I get an immediate error telling me that it cannot find guisettings.xml
Would the above fix code this for me and if so, in simple terms, how do I go about changing the code please? System I have uses Isengard and Openelec.
@Angelinas the extended info install when i install your mod.....but the new button works fine, but now i have two buttons saying extended info......thanks so much for taking the time to help me....Blush
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16