• 47(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Tnx all for >100.000 views for this thread Smile

Just for brave, test krypton version.Have bug but I dont know if this on my PC or global.
Please Test and if bug for sub are in yours Kodi.
I'll rewrite all code for submenu...that is future.....

Let create "K" for this Mod together.....

Link without key is

https://mega.nz/#!KVYUQAxL
For key please Write me PM and I'll send you key.
This need to do , (dont want to fill this tread with First version of Krypton bug...have plant of them )
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks alot Angelina,

cant wait to try that out Wink
Hi

Is it possible to play film trailers that I have downloaded and stored on my zip drive rather than the ones that come from You Tube that are built in to play on each film

Any ideas

Many thanks

Ziggy
Just place the file in each movie's directory and rename to -trailer.mov, MP4,etc. for example matrix-trailer.mov
You will have to refresh or reload the movie in the movie information screen so it will show
(2016-06-07, 14:24)j0k3r Wrote: Thanks alot Angelina,

cant wait to try that out Wink

(2016-06-09, 02:43)Me23 Wrote: Just place the file in each movie's directory and rename to -trailer.mov, MP4,etc. for example matrix-trailer.mov
You will have to refresh or reload the movie in the movie information screen so it will show

Hi me23

Tried that but in multiplex view when I click trailer it still only plays the YouTube video, sorry am I doing something wrong ?

Many thanks

Ziggy
(2016-06-06, 23:05)Angelinas Wrote: Tnx all for >100.000 views for this thread Smile

Just for brave, test krypton version.Have bug but I dont know if this on my PC or global.
Please Test and if bug for sub are in yours Kodi.
I'll rewrite all code for submenu...that is future.....

Let create "K" for this Mod together.....

Link without key is

https://mega.nz/#!KVYUQAxL
For key please Write me PM and I'll send you key.
This need to do , (dont want to fill this tread with First version of Krypton bug...have plant of them )

sent PM 4 days ago, no key yet Sad
Hello @ all,

tried the MQ6 Krypton m0d, after I did a clean fresh new instalation of kodi on my atv4. I did the whole setup, incl. scanning of my databases with the default Kodi Estuary Skin and have no probs at all. Than after that, I installed AngelinaS Krypton m0d of MQ6, and since the Skin is installed, my Kodi Crashes alot. When I scroll through the widgets it happens sometimes, Kodi Crashed and im back on my atv4 SpringBoard, and have to start Kodi again. I checked my Systeminformation and I have 0% CPU usage and 22% usage of RAM (2gb), dunno what causes the crashes exactly, sorry Sad

why the flexible widget comes to me as in the picture attached? kodi on Android thanks to those who can give me an explanation ..

Inviato dal mio SM-T555 utilizzando Tapatalk
(2016-06-14, 14:30)22marco77 Wrote: Image

why the flexible widget comes to me as in the picture attached? kodi on Android thanks to those who can give me an explanation ..

Is there any way to get the skin to not try and find it's own album art, logo or cdart in the music visualization. I've got all the art the way I want it manually, and it works on most items, but then all of a sudden it uses an image that's not even close. Even something that I know I have proper art for.
is it possible.....when i click on a movie and it launches the movie info window or the dialog video info, can i get it to launch the movieDB info page instead?
i would like to get the same page just like using extended info....
(2016-06-15, 02:39)Firetv344 Wrote: is it possible.....when i click on a movie and it launches the movie info window or the dialog video info, can i get it to launch the movieDB info page instead?
i would like to get the same page just like using extended info....

Try this

Change it from Play to Show Information.

i did that, but when i click on a movie i want it to take me to the movieDB info page, instead of the skin info page..
(2016-06-15, 20:16)Firetv344 Wrote: i did that, but when i click on a movie i want it to take me to the movieDB info page, instead of the skin info page..
You can direct open that Info, from library you have in contex menu button "Open ExtendedInfo Dialog"
For widget you need to set this button "extended" (in blank button in Info Panel right arow and press twice to open content menu to set this button)

(2016-06-14, 14:30)22marco77 Wrote: why the flexible widget comes to me as in the picture attached? kodi on Android thanks to those who can give me an explanation ..
Becose this is Mod version, and I set widget choser with helper script...(just press that button"change widget" and in content menu chose widget from list..You have images to help you in that menu).
For Krypton version I have Big problem with sub-menu, I started to change this button in same way to set as it is now for widget.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas

Any support for ATMOS and DTS:X naming tag ?

This function is active in Krypton and already available and working on some other skins.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16