• 73(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Leia uses a new Subtitle dialog and Aeonmq6-Leia doesn't expose it. This means there is no way to enable/disable/change the subtitles in the menu when using this skin.  i posted the issue to GitHub along with a fix PR.

https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Leia/issues/1
Hello Angelinas,

the last Leia Version will be deactivated with the last nightly from 09.01.19 and stopped working…

All the Best

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Hello Angelinas,

with Leia nearly finalized I want to point out two 'issues'

The first one (which I already mentioned here with regard to Krypton) =>  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2747209

It's also a thing with Leia RC4

The workaroud is to switch skins to do the picture adjustments - should not happen that often - but in case of sound issues (like out-of-sync compensation) it will be tricky to do so within your MQ6 Mod. Would be highly appreciated if you could look into this. Again an example_

The "red" video settings menu part should disappear when "green" brightness slider is selected & displayed and in use.

Second thing is the metadata displayed in Movies/Series is odd:

--
multiple Kodi clients + vdr backend + mysql db
@lazyman
All fixed on github for Leia RC4.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ok, good job and thx for taking care!

edit: just installed it and ... perfect! thanks again
--
Good Morning Angelinas,

RC5... Skin not working anymore… It seem, that they changed a lot of Things now at the End... Also a new DB is working…

Kind Regards

Uwe
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Try to use newest version change from mine github.Working with nightly builds (12.1.2019), without isue.
When You owerwrite skin need to enable skin in addon/lookandfeel/skin/Aeonmq6... and after you can use for nightly Smile

Hello Angelinas,

after Installation from Zip its working. Thank you

Uwe
Hello everyone.

It seems the Krypton github link is dead
Quote:Download link for version (Krypton) ,without texture.xbt is on Github
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Krypton
@Paynemaster: Working for me; just tested it and d'loaded ~57 MB of code

While I'm at it and still preparing my staging system: How do we deal with artwork (downloader) on Leia? Menu items are still there in MQ6 mod Leia (currently greyed or better red out as I did not install any addon yet) and I'm somewhat lost on how to populate the missing clearart and stuff into the library. OK, I am somewhat lazy *sic* and did not dig that deep for the time being. Any hint will be appreciated. Thx!
--
Answer to myself on the artwork stuff: I tried Artwork beef and it worked good so far. So I'll give it a try over the next weeks. Fall back will be installing old Artwork Downloader from my backups.
--
Hello Angelinas,

here is a very minor issue (with Leia 18.1) and your latest mod 6.13.4 (lLatest commit is from  Feb 3, 2019)

When changing the value/setting of "TV Show (Art)" by keyboard it's losing focus every time and gets back into the side menu (widgets) the other ones for eg movies and music stay focussed after changing them by keyboard.

ImageImage

// *following issue is solved - somewhat* And now maybe something completely unrelated to your mod; but maybe someone could help or point me into the right direction //

Since Leia 18.x I'm not able to reach the Context Menu by (IR - MCE or RC5) remote any more. It works by keyboard (pressing c). I tried map it with the keyboard mapper plugin to some unused key on the remote. Now it's getting strange for me. I found a combination that seemed to work but the context menu was somewhat displayed in the top left corner with only the two last listview items visible ("System Menu" and "set view"). I don't know if there was anything 'above'. Has anyone an idea what's going on? It happens on both my NUC systems.

Edit: got it 'mapped` via plugin and assigning a remote key at global->navigation->context menu.
--
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...d959269R60

Easy to fix (wrong id for button) SkinSettings.xml

With new changes in github
-new improvements mini lyrics for view6....
Great. And again thanks for keeping up the good work on Aeon 6 ! Will update this evening.

One question on customizing MQ6 mod in Leia:

Is there a way to get the Homescreen Movies Widget ("Movies recently added")  to display only the unwatched Movies?

I tried all setting within (Skin Widgets and) Skin Helper Service Widgets (set to display only unplayed /Unfinished) but they (the watched Movies) are still being displayed. Anything I can do about this? It worked in 17.6.

edit: updated skin helper and stuff from repository.marcelveldt but 'problem' still exists with Widget "Movies Recently Added"
--
Hello there o/

I like Aeons MQ skins, MQ5 & 6 much more than 7, but having issues with the PVR section (using PVR simple client with m3u IPTV playlist + epg)

I guess ppl complained about this in the past but i can't find out ;

For instance when im watching a TV channel, getting in the channel list, its so hard to reach the TV group button (not appearing in the top screen "Guide TV" menu), i have to do a special key combination ^^ (right / down / up, then i can acces to groups)

Is there a way to fix/change this ?

Sorry for my English, French trying my best :p

Kind regards.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16