<oninfo> where can i use it?
<oninfo> where can i use it?

git coment only says controls, but as testet not any control. So where can i use it?

Buttons/Lists?
it should work on any focusable control.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It works absolutely fine for me.

How do you use it?
Thanks Ronie (and gade)

Without better knewledge i did try it in a image "Control" in a List.

Did realice now that <oninfo> can be conditional to, which is pretty cool!!

Now i was abel to achieve what im was after. Thanks.

Not jet try if it can be Variable conditional to, i may give it a try if i finde some time.
(2015-11-28, 13:21)ronie Wrote: it should work on any focusable control.

Not entirely true - iirc, it can't be used in any info dialog (e.g. DialogVideoInfo.xml) as it is used to toggle the window closed again.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-11-29, 01:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 13:21)ronie Wrote: it should work on any focusable control.

Not entirely true - iirc, it can't be used in any info dialog (e.g. DialogVideoInfo.xml) as it is used to toggle the window closed again.

true, a skin defined <oninfo> will not override any info mappings in the keymaps.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie,

Is it now possible to pull up the dialogVideoInfo dialog from content held in a dynamic list (assuming of course the content is in the library)?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-11-29, 20:12)thedeadman Wrote: @ronie,

Is it now possible to pull up the dialogVideoInfo dialog from content held in a dynamic list (assuming of course the content is in the library)?

No, that will only work inside the library.

You can however use the Info dialog from extendedinfo or skinhelper addon instead for your widgets/dynamic lists
@marcelveldt: Thanks for the clarification, I thought as much.

It seems a bit much to me to have to rely upon external scripting for this. Given the items in my dynamic list are from my library and do have a dbid, is it unreasonable to adjust whatever is feeding dialogVideoInfo to accept a dbid as a parameter (e.g <oninfo>activatewindow(movieinformation,{dbid})</info>)?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Yeah, that would be a feature request to the Kodi devs.
In the meanwhile you can use the implementation in skinhelper script if you want.
Thanks Marcelveldt, great work on that script!

Is it in the official repo for Jarvis yet? I couldn't see it..
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-12-04, 12:43)thedeadman Wrote: Thanks Marcelveldt, great work on that script!

Is it in the official repo for Jarvis yet? I couldn't see it..

Yes, it is. It's available from helix and up
Cool - thanks!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-11-28, 06:25)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: <oninfo> where can i use it?

git coment only says controls, but as testet not any control. So where can i use it?

Buttons/Lists?

Hi,

I noticed that this has been added to as a change to the skinning engine to Jarvis. I have looked for more info on the wiki and on the forums but can't find anything. I am assuming from the info on the pull request https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8169 and the bit of info in this thread, that this is meant as an onclick behavior for the info/context button?

However trying it that way doesn't seem to work. I've added the following to a static list:

Code:
<oninfo>Notification(Addon Test,Hello)</oninfo>

and also

Code:
<oninfo>ActivateWindow(Video,tvshowtitles,return)</oninfo>

It looks like the new Estuary skin is using this feature to open an extended info dialog, but I haven't been able to install Krypton to test.

I've mimec the code there again with no success:

Code:
<oninfo>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,dbid=132)</oninfo>

Has anybody used this feature in Jarvis?

Cheers

~Raze
(2016-03-09, 08:24)Raze Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 06:25)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: <oninfo> where can i use it?

Buttons/Lists?

Hi,

I noticed that this has been added to as a change to the skinning engine to Jarvis. I have looked for more info on the wiki and on the forums but can't find anything. I am assuming from the info on the pull request https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8169 and the bit of info in this thread, that this is meant as an onclick behavior for the info/context button?

However trying it that way doesn't seem to work. I've added the following to a static list:

Code:
<oninfo>Notification(Addon Test,Hello)</oninfo>

and also

Code:
<oninfo>ActivateWindow(Video,tvshowtitles,return)</oninfo>

It looks like the new Estuary skin is using this feature to open an extended info dialog, but I haven't been able to install Krypton to test.

I've mimec the code there again with no success:

Code:
<oninfo>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,dbid=132)</oninfo>

Has anybody used this feature in Jarvis?

Cheers

~Raze

Ok... so nevermind... I was expecting it to bind to "c" or "o" but doesn't. It binds to "i". Confused

Thanks.

~Raze

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<oninfo> where can i use it?0