Win Dragonball Z
Hello,
Im a huge Dbz fan and I can easily find Dbz under the tv shows but there is no streams available for most of them. Is there gonna be available streams for them soon. This would be awesome, I made it up to season 7 I believe, the tournament episodes.
Kodi does not provide media, so if you're receiving them then presumably it's via an add-on.

If that is one of the banned add-ons (wiki) then you will get no support for that here, as we do not promote, support or condone piracy.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
There are 2 or 3 legit, free addons in the Kodi repository that stream dbz. Anime Vice, Crunchyroll, and...some other.Get you some!
Does anyone know how I add Dragon Ball Z Super to Kodi? I can't seem to get Kodi to scrape the metadata.

Usually for TV Shows I just do 1x01, 1x02 etc. But that doesn't work for DBZ Super.
Can you provide the link of the show to the scraper site
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-24, 05:59)Karellen Wrote: Can you provide the link of the show to the scraper site

Sure, here you go: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...509&lid=26

Normally, if I use the TV show "Suits" as an example - I'll go: Suits > Suits Season 1 > 1x01 and Kodi will scrape the metadata.
But this does not work for me when it comes to Dragon Ball Super.
Thanks. Funny, it did not come up in my search. Though I did try to search Dragon Ball Z Super as you had in your previous post.

Nothing stands out about this show. Are you using DVD Order or Aired Order or Absolute Order?

Though I haven't tested, it should scrape with...

\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super S01E01
\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super S01E02 etc

or in your case

Dragon Ball Super\Season 1\1x01

Is this what you have?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-24, 07:28)Karellen Wrote: Thanks. Funny, it did not come up in my search. Though I did try to search Dragon Ball Z Super as you had in your previous post.

Nothing stands out about this show. Are you using DVD Order or Aired Order or Absolute Order?

Though I haven't tested, it should scrape with...

\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super S01E01
\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super S01E02 etc

or in your case

Dragon Ball Super\Season 1\1x01

Is this what you have?

I have Dragon Ball Super / Dragon Ball Super Season 1 / 1x01

Do I need to have "Selected Folder Contains a Single TV Show" enabled?

I only see options for use DVD order or use Absolute Order. I've tried both and it still doesn't work.
Quote:Do I need to have "Selected Folder Contains a Single TV Show" enabled?
That depends on what the Kodi Source is....

f:\TV Shows\\Dragon Ball Super\Dragon Ball Super S01E01

In the above "TV Shows" is the source, so it would remain Disabled. If your Source is "Dragon Ball Super", then you would have it Enabled.

Time for a debug log. Instructions in my signature below. Use the Basic method. Once you enable debugging, restart Kodi, then perform an Update Library. Post the log at Pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
I just tested scraping your show and it scraped first time no problems.
My Signature
(2017-07-24, 08:36)Karellen Wrote: I just tested scraping your show and it scraped first time no problems.

Sigh, that's strange.
Well, I just installed Kodi on this PC (never been installed on this computer before)
So It's a bit odd that I'd be encountering an issue.

I guess I'll get around to looking into it more tomorrow.
Ok. But it is not a Kodi issue.

The error is somewhere in File Naming or Source setup specific to your computer.
My Signature
(2017-07-24, 08:55)Karellen Wrote: Ok. But it is not a Kodi issue.

The error is somewhere in File Naming or Source setup specific to your computer.

Ok, here you go. Hope this works.

https://pastebin.com/R5gf06f1

The metadata for other TV Shows isn't scraping either. Kodi will add the content, but there will only be an image capture from the TV shows. No name/synopsis or anything like that. So, it must be something simple that I've missed. I recently got a friend into using Kodi and I set his library up for him using the same naming conventions I've always been using, so not sure why It's not working this time around.

TV show metadata scrapes just fine.
It is only looking for 1x01. Does this mean you have your other episodes already scraped?

Do you have any entry for that show in your library?
My Signature
(2017-07-25, 00:55)Karellen Wrote: It is only looking for 1x01. Does this mean you have your other episodes already scraped?

Do you have any entry for that show in your library?

I only added 1 episode of Dragon Ball Super to test things out.

Other TV shows I've tried to add that I have the full seasons for - same issue. Doesn't add anything. I didn't enable debugging for them though. Tried to add Better Call Saul and Ash vs Evil Dead. Must be something stupid I'm missing.

Not sure what you mean by "entry for that show in your library"

When I hover over "TV Shows" in Kodi, it says "Your library is currently empty" so I assume that means no.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dragonball Z0