Loop part of video
My daughter loves crocodiles, but I am sick of having to manually replay the crocodile part of the nature show we are watching. Is there a way to replay part of a video file indefinitely. Perhaps via two bookmarks that marks the beginning and end of the specific segment?

Thanks.
A-B repeat (that's what the function is called on many DVD-players) was never implemented in Kodi. This has been requested a few times before but sofar no one has been interested enough to program it.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Thanks for the answer! At least I can stop looking for it now Smile
Maybe you could cut out a part of the video using ffmpeg, put this into a playlist and repeat that then?!

suggestion for a matching ffmpeg command:

http://superuser.com/questions/138331/us...t-up-video
Could this be accomplished by setting a bookmark (wiki) in the relevant file and just going back to it repeatedly?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loop part of video0