"Kodi" is damaged & can't be opened
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.
The other day I downloaded Kodi v15.2 (Isengard) from kodi.tv for Mac OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5, iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), Processor 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5, Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Startup Disk Macintosh HD, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB
After a few hours I became frustrated and dragged Kodi to the trash and the next day I decided to have another go at it so I downloaded it again from the same site. Now I can not open Kodi! I have tried a dozen times and the same message appears saying "Kodi" is damaged and can not be opened. You should move it to the trash.

Please advise.

reiner25212
To completely uninstall Kodi you need to go to the Applications folder and move Kodi.app to the trash. Go to ~/Library/Application Support/ and move the Kodi folder to the trash. Now you can re-download Kodi from here and do a clean install.

The wiki contains fairly good basic setup guides that may help you with any problems you have with getting everything running.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thank you! That was helpful. I got it to work. I also changed the settings in security & privacy to allow apps to download from anywhere just for the time being.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Kodi" is damaged & can't be opened0