thanks to:

Marcus Qui for his great work, AEONMQ6
Manfeed by their changes in music visualization
Phil65 by the great tool, XmlConvert
Wencas by StarColors
Rjsachse by Progress Bar Buffer / Cache
New Video OSD by ketterer

What's new:

- Bigger menus, Bigger Rss, Bigger Status bar, Bigger Progress Bar, (I have a tired eyes Angel)
- Change resolution 1080p
- New textures with colored flags, new and modified mpaa (normal and info ones), and new progress media bar
- music visualization with artist and album name (handwriter) in music view and home view if don't have cdart.
- Star Colors
- Progress Bar buffer/Cache (media internet downloads)
- Put Custom music log path in skin settings - general settings (I had edited guisettings always)
- Put in Main menu a new button for reload skin (for skinners)
- Artist info (similar artits and albums) in home when play music in Rss
- and many other things

IMPORTANT!!!!

You need
script.skin.info.service
script.skin.helper.service

Enjoy it

EDITED: CHANGE NEW VERSION 12/24/15 you can choice original rss fonts or my fonts

EDITED 2: CHANGE NEW VERSION 04/01/16 you can choice rss speed in original or bigger fonts, change information in Video pause.

EDITED 3: CHANGE NEW VERSION 16/01/16

EDITED 4: CHANGE NEW VERSION 18/01/16, corrected any errors and put flags for languages and subtitles in film views

EDITED 5: CHANGE NEW VERSION 20/01/16, CORRECTED A ERROR WITH ICONS, And new Dialog Video Info By the_bo adapted to 1080 you can choice original Video Info or the_bo Video Info, time in hours and minutes you can choice too. WIP flags in audio and subtitles .

EDITED 6: CHANGE NEW VERSION 3.3.0.6 --- 23/01/16, added "Low EPG Timeline when Video Is Playing" mod, thanks to Rjsachse, and resolve flags in audio and subtitles.

EDITED 7: CHANGE NEW VERSION 3.3.07 --- 24/01/16, petition from Farnsen, new dialog pause screen, you can choice what do you want see in it.

EVERYTHING ADAPTED TO 1080!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...E5pR19zd0E

NEW VERSION 3.3.0.10 JARVIS VERSION TEST !!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...VF4dENhTFE
Bigger menus but the plot covers the path
I don't know what do you want to say. I have bigger Rss, Bigger status. Bigger plot

Hey, I tried out your skin.......amazing work!!
The fonts are a little big for me.
Do you mind telling me how to do two things:
1. How did you get the cd disc from album's disc you have playing out of the album cover when playing an album? I of course just have the standard disc display I choose in skin settings.
2. How did you increase RSS scroll speed?

Thank you

I just noticed you have the correct disc in the lower left corner if listening to an album on the main screen...........I have the art but I have never had a disc other than my choice of disc in skin settings show up.
How have you done this? I could never figure it out.
Great job!!
Please teach me a little if you have time.....I can edit xml docs with enough direction.
1. How did you get the cd disc from album's disc you have playing out of the album cover when playing an album? I of course just have the standard disc display I choose in skin settings.

Install CD Art Manager addon and run it to "install" your artwork.
(2015-12-23, 18:13)emiralles Wrote: I don't know what do you want to say. I have bigger Rss, Bigger status. Bigger plot
Main Menu \ Movies \ selelect a movie and Enter
You see the options Original title \ Country \ Director \ bla bla
The last option is Path
As you can see , the movie's plot covers the path and you can not read the path
Thanks melons2

1.-
FailStile explain it well, you need CD Art Manager.

2.-
about RSS speed I use :

<scrollspeed>200</scrollspeed>

in RSS section in file includes.xml

Enjoy it.
(2015-12-23, 23:12)emiralles Wrote: Thanks melons2

1.-

2.-
about RSS speed I use :

Enjoy it.

Download and install: https://github.com/stefansielaff/script.cdartmanager/
Start kodi and set your settings in this addon, name is cdART Manager
Run it to "install" your already downloaded artwork or it will download what you don't have.
Here is the original thread, but this version doesn't work correctly: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=77031
The link I gave you earlier is another user's fork of the original addon.
(2015-12-23, 23:04)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 18:13)emiralles Wrote: I don't know what do you want to say. I have bigger Rss, Bigger status. Bigger plot
Main Menu \ Movies \ selelect a movie and Enter
The last option is Path
As you can see , the movie's plot covers the path and you can not read the path
Wherever the feature Subtitles is missing , everything is OK
But in many movies , this option exists , and then , the path is not readable
(2015-12-23, 22:42)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: 1. How did you get the cd disc from album's disc you have playing out of the album cover when playing an album? I of course just have the standard disc display I choose in skin settings.

I already have CD art manager and so I looked thru it so I could run it to "install" artwork......

Can you be more specific I cannot figure this out in over a hour of trying.

Thank you!
Very nice. Thank You.

Is it possible to make a flag that would tell you how may tv episodes are not yet been watched? When viewing TV Shows, its hard to tell how many episodes are available. In other skins like titan, it has a flag / counter that would tell you how many episodes are there at first glance. It is posted on the poster of the tv show
(2015-12-24, 00:42)melons2 Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 22:42)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: 1. How did you get the cd disc from album's disc you have playing out of the album cover when playing an album? I of course just have the standard disc display I choose in skin settings.

I already have CD art manager and so I looked thru it so I could run it to "install" artwork......

Can you be more specific I cannot figure this out in over a hour of trying.

Thank you!

Install/Download is the same thing. It will enable what you have and then download what you don't have (depending on settings.) I don't have my setup in front of me at the moment, but I don't have the time to walk you through it either. Look at everything slowly. I've learned to slow down a lot when playing with new addons.

1.-

2.-
about RSS speed I use :

Enjoy it.

emiralles

I know it is something else because I played a movie(not an album) and while the movie was playing I went back to main menu and there in the lower left corner was the correct dvd spining for the movie being played ..............I love this look and feature please help!!

Scroll speed advice worked and I thank you for it.

Thank you
(2015-12-24, 03:09)melons2 Wrote:

1.-

2.-
about RSS speed I use :

Enjoy it.

emiralles

I know it is something else because I played a movie(not an album) and while the movie was playing I went back to main menu and there in the lower left corner was the correct dvd spining for the movie being played ..............I love this look and feature please help!!

Scroll speed advice worked and I thank you for it.

Thank you

LOL, what do you want, album or movie artHuh For movie disc art, download and install "Artwork Downloader" addon.
I have all of the art downloaded, music and movie, how does your skin show actual music cd or movie dvd when mine only shows which ever generic "blank" cd or dvd Have been selected under skin settings > disc?

Or more simply how do I just reduce your rss, weather and other fonts and then your mod would be perfect for me.
Hell if you have paypal I will make you a donation!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.10