How do I change the scraper artwork save directory?
I'm running 15.2 on OSMC on my Pi2. My media is saved on a 3TB NAS HDD which I access via NFS.

The artwork that has been scraped for my media has been saved alongside the media on the NAS HDD. How do I change it so that all the artwork is saved in an 'artwork' folder, rather than with the video files, as this is messy!

Any help would be appreciated
Stock scrapers don't create artwork alongside your media. You've probably used a third party media manager, an addon (eg. Artwork Downloader), or possibly exported your library after it has been scraped.

Storing the artwork alongside the media is the "norm". Artwork Downloader can (I think) store artwork in a centralised location, although as this is non-standard you'll probably have issues finding the artwork if you ever need to re-scrape your library in future.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I change the scraper artwork save directory?0