Different Libraries
Hello,

I have a TV Show library which uses a specific addon.
I would also like to have a different TV Show library which uses my usb drive.
The problem is that it merges both TV Show libraries into one. So if I have the same show in both files then it will add it twice. (For example, I have Arrow on the library that uses the addon and also in my usb drive. It will show one library containing arrow which has Season 1 = 44 Episodes, instead of 22.

Is this possible without having to create a different profile?

Thank you and happy new year.
Which add-on are you talking about?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Am I allowed to say the name of the add-on? It's an add-on which searches for TV Show streams.
But that isn't the issue. Let's say I have an usb drive with tv shows and my brother has one too. Is it possible to have 2 different libraries on the same profile? (Because he could have the same tv show as me.)
We don't support banned add-ons (wiki) whether you explicitly name them or not. Any install contaminated with them is automatically barred from support here, regardless of whether the issue is with them or not.

So if it's one of them, stop wasting your and our time, and if you need support go wherever you got them and get them to help you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different Libraries0